Girls, what are your beauty secrets? Share with me, thanks :)

Girls, what are your beauty secrets? Share with me, thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol solid white deodorant (I use dove) on freshly shaven bikini area. Keep it on until the next time you shower. It leaves that area so smooth and the prevents irritation and ingrown hairs.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 6

• Lol, all I can think of is getting a good night's sleep. Haha, I don't know if this helps any though, everyone knows this

• -a little bit of bronzer on my face

-athletic body. so working out everyday

-hair generally half up

-sheer lip gloss

-neutral eye shadows

• thanks for answering =)

• Put fresh lemon juice on your face with a cotton ball and wash it off after it dries. I do this every week. My skin has never looked better :D (it stings a bit though!)

• Once a week or so, homemade brown sugar and honey scrub in the shower. Soft, smooth, moisturized skin. :-)

• Argan oil for your hair(makes it smooth)

Dissolved aspirin for the bikini area(gets rid of existing ingrown hairs)

Potatoes ground up for dark circles

Massage your toes and arch of your feet(helps migraines, cramps, even allergies which causes inflammation)

Oh and crack your back and all of your fingers and toes. It really helps loosen you up so that you don't seem stiff and grr. (If you get what I mean).

• Drnk lots of water for clear skin