Guys, anyone else hate thongs? Think they are trashy and gross?

it's all in the headline-girls think they look sexy-read 'em and weep

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• Am I the only woman who like wearing thongs?

• No, I think a lot of women do, just not the ones who chose to answer. That's all.

• That makes sense, but even in a thong the front side looks sexier in my opinion, but your point makes sense. If they're hanging out all over the place, and cutting in cause they're the wrong size, especially on a larger woman, it looks trashy and it's gross to us all. Concealed I think theyre fine.

• well...if a woman took off her clothes and she was wearing one of those "things" I would not show her the door...but if I had any serious feelings for her..would try to persuade her to buy ANY OTHER type of underwear including even G-Strings...I mean...if you are my woman...do you want to stsimulate me...or not?...o.O

• LOL

Only guys on girlsaskguys would complain about thongs

• Only someone like you would complain about GAG guys complaining about this situation?

• .?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?-------------------> cunnilingus

• dotdotdot question mark---------------> confusion

• Well, this is a new one? I think they are trashy when girls let them be visible (e.g. link ) as I would with any underwear. But I don't mind them. Needed for certain clothing and I think they're pretty darn sexy.

• Most of the years I have been on the face of this earth..females showed panty lines...and I liked them! /:/:

• Alas, not all women on this earth are trying to please you. I think showing panty lines is trashy.

• Uncomfy, I think. I hear that runners & track athlets like to wear them. French cut & boyshorts are more comfy if I'm wearing them.

• Then don't wear them, they were meant for girls! = } How do you even know a girl is wearing a thong if you're not perving on their behind! If they're hanging out there for all to see then I agree with you, but so are any other kinds of girls undies as well. Girls should never show their undies to anyone except in the locker room or bed room period!

There are outfits that thongs look better under, girls don't like to advertise panty lines either. I used to think they were gross too, until I tried a pair fairly recently too like within the last year, I don't love them but I like them. I am far from trashy!

• I personally don't like thongs because it make me feel like I don't have anything on. I prefer boy shorts and hate granny's pannies

• Trashy and gross might be a bit strong. I honestly don't know how some girls wear them everyday as they are extremely uncomfortable but it is necessary to wear a thong with certain clothes, so a necessary evil

• OMG I hate thongs! They're so uncomfortable. It's basically butt floss.

• I'm not a fan of thongs.

I love boyshorts to much.

• I thought you didn't mind a little butt floss

• They're okay...I don't wear them often. I wear cheekies most every day. Much better for me. But no...thongs aren't "trashy or gross" to me...

• Yes thongs are a necessary evil like she said about certain outfits.. but know this.. thongs cause yeast infections because like another of you girls said... its practically butt floss. Thongs are ridiculously uncomfortable as well. I Hate them.

• how is that trashy? like you can view someones classiness based on their favorite type of underwear. if that's the case, I must be super trashy because I don't wear any at all. =p

• Just because you don't like thongs does not mean other guys won't, actually some guys prefer thongs like my current boyfriend. And for me they are the most comfortable panty, so unless its your girlfriend wearing one don't complain.

• uh..yeah..got it..my point was that some of us don't find them attractive

• pffft. what abotu the idea that some girls wear thongs because they don't leave lines and bulges under clothing? nothing to do with their sex appeal. I wear thongs often and I generally go home alone.

• I grew up with panty lines..I find them attractive..and it distresses me that today's females find them unattractive..where the hell did that idea emanate from? On the other hand I find anal... anything.. to be weird..and that includes a strap up her sh*tter...so...what is your viewpoint on urine sex?

• Yeah anything is better than thongs. Thongs are definitely the least attractive underwear, even more unattractive than droopy granny panties so that says a lot! Girls think they look so hot in them but it just comes across as trashy.

• There are gross

• Hahaha I only wear them if I'm wearing really tight pants and don't want panty lines ! Other than that I wear bikinis or boy shorts. There more comfy for me. I guess it depends on the person :-)

• i hate thongs too

What Guys Said 16

• I hate boyshorts, I don't know how thongs can be trashy though... they are designed to be worn underneath clothing so unless the girl purposely walks around in her underwear I couldn't call it trashy. I think thongs look good

• I think they are hot

• commando and boy shorts are best

• trashy - yes

gross - no

hmmm sexy trashy :D

• Well, yeah. I think that's really the point. I think they are really more for the bedroom & not day wear.

• Actually I like them.

I will never wear one, but I like others in them.

• they arnt that attractive

• I would only like thongs if it was worn for relationship interactions. like, just for the boyfriend kinda thing.

• I like when a girl wears uncomfortable underwear. We're both in a hurry to get them off that way.

• Of course they're trashy and gross! Isn't that the point? ;-)

• i don't see a problem with them

• It looks like a very uncomfortable way to dress if they had to walk a long way to the shops...

• Trashy? lol You talk about trashy when you are here talking to 14 to 17 year olds and asking them for their pee. :) interesting

• yeah trashy and gross pretty well says it

• They are sexy to me. Just as boyshorts and bikini's are .

I would just prefer her to NEVER wear Granny knickers.

Anyway, No they are not trashy and gross in my opinion.

• I completely agree. My favorite is boyshorts.

• So you prefer what then? Granny panties?