Do you like long hair, ladies?

What do you think about guys growing their hair out? Do you like or dislike certain hair types grown out? Or do you perhaps prefer a man with hair styled short? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Long hair: Cool

When you have long hair and the girl you are with has short hair: Not cool.

What Girls Said 13

• I like hair down to the shoulders - anything longer than that is a bit odd IMO. Most of my friends, however, hate long hair on guys and always make fun of me for liking it :( But whatever :). As long as it's not greasy and tangled then it's great.

• Yep I like long hair. link

I like short or long depending on the person and how it looks on them.

• it depends...some guys look hot with chin length long hair some don't. personalty I don't like it super super long. Chin length is the longest I'd put up with if I really loved him.

• sure,long-short,whatever,it's just hair,but my favorite length is link

• Like Lilac8 said, it depends on the guy and his own personal style. I personally like longer hair on guys :P But that's because I like metal heads and alternative guys.

• It depends on the guy, actually. I think that basketball players are better with shorter hair. And surfer types are better with longer hair. It honestly depends...I like a curtain guy who has a buz cut, and others I like have long hair. Off hand though, I would say long hair. Esp. if their tan and blond or dark hair

• long air is fine on a guy, as long as its not too long and looks good on him

• No, short hair is better.

• I prefer guys with short hair. It seems like a lot of guys who decide to grow there hair out don't take care of there hair and its either really dry or really greasy.

• i only like guys with short hair. it is just my taste.

• ROCKER DUDE!

• I encourage it if his hair is non straight but I don't pay attention too much to guys with straight hair and I have naturally curly hair that I'm not straightening as often so yea

• I like it long enough to be able to put my fingers through but not long enough that it reaches their shoulders.

Examples of different lengths that fit into my comfort zone:

link

link

link

link

And I hate mullets. Of all places for the hair to be longer, I hate it to be the bottom of the back.

I like the back of men's heads to look something like this:

link

^ You can't really see the back of his head but do you see how the hair is pretty long except at the bottom where it ends at his hairline? That's how I like it. Looooong until it reaches the nape of his neck. Then it ends.

And just so we're clear, this a preference, not a must. I'll date a guy with hair to his knees if he's awesome enough. Personality first, looks second.

What Guys Said 0