See through leggings (!?)

Last fall I was in England and saw this on at least 5 girls in a week, wearing leggings so thin you could clearly see the panties underneath. I have never seen it at home but they say that what's new in England will soon reach the rest of Europe.Is the see through leggings the new thing or what? Why would you wear that? Is it because you think it looks good or is it just to show off?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Haha, there's a lot of styles here. It depends where you were in England too really. I don't see what you describe often.. I have seen it before though. I also hear that what's new in england expression alot, but clearly there are things here which are not so desirable lol. Where about was this?

• Manchester.

• Ahh...that's not far from me, like 40 miles lol. Well you get all sorts up there, most of which don't become a trend (hopefully).

• This girl there was talking real prod of Manchester as a trend-setter. =)

What Guys Said 4

• Wow really? where was it, I live in England and only tend to see black leggings or the ones with patterns on

• Girls wear see through stuff and show off their panties when they are trying to get attention. A girl did that a few weeks ago with a see through white skirt and a black thong trying to get catch my eye. What else attention attention attention. =P

• Hmmm, I'm from London and I have seen that before but ususally girls wear a short skirt or denim super short shorts (don't know what the name for that is) on top. Just today on the train I wa sitting next to a girl who was wearing see through leggings so thin (might have been thin tights) that I could see her legs. Not to mention her thighs were on show and all. So I'm sure you would be able to see her panties through them.

• That's not what I'm talking about. I mean wearing leggings like pants with nothing to cover the ass.

• Yes I know.

• do you have a link to show ?i have seen this too but I just want to see it again.

What Girls Said 8

• Its not new they're called tights or sheer leggings like what women with pencil skirts were as business attire and they were b4 leggings

• Id wear them as leggings not pants

• they might as well walk around in their underwear lol.

• Ive seen it a little in Sweden, but its not that common. Usually it occurs with a long jacket or shirt to hide the panties and butt but I have seen girls wearing normal tops with a thong underneath (not so classy).

• well see through leggings are okay if you wear them with an oversized shirt/cardigan !

• I like the ones with designs like lace roses

• thats attention-whore-ish and I doubt this will be a trend.

• Several have been seen walking around like that though. But yeah, it should just be some girls using the leggings trend to show off a bit more than they usually get to.

• i think it looks stupid! it isn't hot like showing the right amount of cleavage. it just looks dumb and tasteless!