GUYS: Like or dislike belly fat on a girl?

So I ear that most guys like a girl with a flat belly, but does it really natter if she has some excess fat? Does it even make any difference?

So, yes or no to belly fat?

• No, absolutly not!
    25% (21)15% (12)20% (33)Vote
  • Yes, I like her with a little bit.
    75% (64)85% (66)80% (130)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
6|19

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how it sits on the waist. On some girls it's pretty nice, on others it looks and feels like they tied garbage bag around the waist.

I think if the girl is in good shape and has a decent amount of abdominal muscles, then the belly fat isn't such a mess.

I personally don't mind having a little more to hold onto.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I love a girl with some meat on her.

9|2
    0|0
  • Actually I don't care. But my wife is... well... I'm a chubby chaser by nature so she's got some weight on her. Actually I think it's hot.

7|1
    0|0
  • To be completely honest, guys like breasts and butts... both of them have one quality, they aren't hard like bones. So doesn't it make more sense to have more of a "teddy bear" girlfriend than a sticks and stones girlfriend? =p

"teddy bear" does not indicate being fat, but more along the lines of not having so little weight that we feel bones when we hug and cuddle.

3|0
    0|0
  • A bit of belly fat is fine. It feels good, especially when holding her from behind.

2|1
    1|0
  • I honestly don't care much about that stuff. Girls can look good with extra meat on their bones and without.

3|0
    0|0
  • I like a little belly fat on a girl. I like something to grab and it makes the girl feel softer.

4|0
    1|0
  • Don't care

2|0
    0|0
  • Chances are, no it really doesn't matter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Indifferent

3|0
    0|0
  • A bit is all good you don't want to feel like your going to destroy someone

1|0
    0|0
  • A bit is okay. If the girl is pregnant, then it all looks good to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bellies that are relatively flat, but not toned. I like it to have a soft, smooth look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like girls with a belly that's not fat but sticks out a bit... i don't like when a girl is 100% flat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry i accidentally made a mistake in teh answer i wanted to say YES i love chubby girls with bellies :) they are sso cute!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have belly. Lets date each other

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer a bit of a belly against no belly at all, i just think it is more beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Her tummy doesn't need to be completely flat.

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely Not Faaaat .. I don't like Fat girls

2|0
    8|2

What Girls Said 6

• I'm suprised by the poll answers.

I thought no one loves love handles.

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't get what love handles are... are they only on the sides or is it any fat that is on the belly?

• It is fat on the sides, which includes a pouch of the belly too.

• I think men prefer a small waistline, to give that proportioned look. Some men do and some men don't but just be healthy, who cares what others think.

0|0
    0|0
  • My last boyfriend is 25 years younger than me. I am not fat, in good shape, actually, but I have a little roundness in the belly and he loved it. I have heard this before.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a bit of a fat girl but I love skinny and chubby people

0|0
    0|0
  • I love my flat tummy.

Girls should learn to love their tummy without having guys cosign their tummy attractiveness.

0|1
    0|0
  • more pushin for the cushion!

esp during missionary position guys like when a girl is meaty and is soft!

plus by nature as you get older and get ready for birth, you pack on flab anyways being a mom its more feminine and 'motherly' which grown men find appealing

im straight and even I can't stand looking at skinny girls with twig legs and no curves or softness they look weak and fragile like the wind will blow them away any minute

when I see a feminine curvy girl with hips and softness and a healthy body, I get jealous and go: game on!

3|0
    0|0