GUYS: Like or dislike belly fat on a girl?

So I ear that most guys like a girl with a flat belly, but does it really natter if she has some excess fat? Does it even make any difference?

So, yes or no to belly fat?

• No, absolutly not!
  • Yes, I like her with a little bit.

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on how it sits on the waist. On some girls it's pretty nice, on others it looks and feels like they tied garbage bag around the waist.

I think if the girl is in good shape and has a decent amount of abdominal muscles, then the belly fat isn't such a mess.

I personally don't mind having a little more to hold onto.

What Guys Said 18

• I love a girl with some meat on her.

• Actually I don't care. But my wife is... well... I'm a chubby chaser by nature so she's got some weight on her. Actually I think it's hot.

• To be completely honest, guys like breasts and butts... both of them have one quality, they aren't hard like bones. So doesn't it make more sense to have more of a "teddy bear" girlfriend than a sticks and stones girlfriend? =p

"teddy bear" does not indicate being fat, but more along the lines of not having so little weight that we feel bones when we hug and cuddle.

• A bit of belly fat is fine. It feels good, especially when holding her from behind.

• I honestly don't care much about that stuff. Girls can look good with extra meat on their bones and without.

• I like a little belly fat on a girl. I like something to grab and it makes the girl feel softer.

• Don't care

• Chances are, no it really doesn't matter.

• Indifferent

• A bit is all good you don't want to feel like your going to destroy someone

• A bit is okay. If the girl is pregnant, then it all looks good to me.

• I like bellies that are relatively flat, but not toned. I like it to have a soft, smooth look.

• I like girls with a belly that's not fat but sticks out a bit... i don't like when a girl is 100% flat.

• Sorry i accidentally made a mistake in teh answer i wanted to say YES i love chubby girls with bellies :) they are sso cute!!!

• I have belly. Lets date each other

• i prefer a bit of a belly against no belly at all, i just think it is more beautiful.

• Her tummy doesn't need to be completely flat.

• Absolutely Not Faaaat .. I don't like Fat girls

What Girls Said 6

• I'm suprised by the poll answers.

I thought no one loves love handles.

• I don't get what love handles are... are they only on the sides or is it any fat that is on the belly?

• It is fat on the sides, which includes a pouch of the belly too.

• I think men prefer a small waistline, to give that proportioned look. Some men do and some men don't but just be healthy, who cares what others think.

• My last boyfriend is 25 years younger than me. I am not fat, in good shape, actually, but I have a little roundness in the belly and he loved it. I have heard this before.

• I am a bit of a fat girl but I love skinny and chubby people

• I love my flat tummy.

Girls should learn to love their tummy without having guys cosign their tummy attractiveness.

• more pushin for the cushion!

esp during missionary position guys like when a girl is meaty and is soft!

plus by nature as you get older and get ready for birth, you pack on flab anyways being a mom its more feminine and 'motherly' which grown men find appealing

im straight and even I can't stand looking at skinny girls with twig legs and no curves or softness they look weak and fragile like the wind will blow them away any minute

when I see a feminine curvy girl with hips and softness and a healthy body, I get jealous and go: game on!