I want a new style!! Please help

Hey, so for a little while now, I have wanted to change my look (clothes and hair) to make me look a little better looking. I basically wear jeans with plain color tshirts and sometimes plain colored sweatshirts. I never wear the brands like Hollister or AE - I want to look more mature than that. If you have any suggestions at all about my hairstyle or type of clothes that might look good, I'd really appreciate you letting me know! by the way, I'm 16, sophomore, 5'7" and really mature for my age (people call me an adult sometimes haha) Thanks again.

link

For some reason I always tend to look younger in photos : /

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, man. Listen up. The best advice I can give you is to just explore clothing and see what you like. I like to shop at places like urban outfitters and American apparel, but places like Gap and old navy have nice simple things. You can use the Internet to search through these stores and give yourself an idea as to how you'd like to dress. Choose simple things, but not too plain and it's hard to go wrong. Try cardigans and collared shirts. :)

You also mentioned your hair. Personally I don't think it looks bad.

What Girls Said 3

• U look young and if you are younger than 16 its OK just wait don't rush to look older..u can't really look older by clothes since its mostly the face that you can tell a person's age maybe wear jackets or plaid or dress shirts?

• A hoodie or leather jacket maybe?

• Please don't dress like Justin biebier don't grow up fast your look is cute

What Guys Said 2

• I suggest some polos and collared shirts. Brands like Hollister and AE are super lame. Go for Polo, vineyard vines, southern tide, North face. Pretty much any pants or shorts besides cargos, board shorts and gym shorts look classy. Also nicer shoes will make you stand out. A more mature look is expensive though especially for a high schooler, I would wait until you are done growing to do wardrobe overhaul. For your hair I suggest growing it out and playing with it until you find something you like or you can do what I do and find a good barber and just let him do what he wants.

• check up on seasonal colors and hairstyles for your face shape.