Girls, why do you or don't you like to wear skirts/dresses?

I noticed that nowadays most girl usually never or rarely wear skirts/dresses in their common wardrobe and then there are some girls that love them and were them almost all of the time. So my question is what is it about skirts/dresses that either makes you hate to wear them or love to wear them.

What percent of the time would you say you wear skirts/dresses?

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them because I don't have to worry about my crack showing when I sit, and my legs rubbing together making my shorts go up..

• Strange, I never though of a girl liking to wear skirts since it did not show her crack, since most girls when they wear skirts seem to be worried about showing their underwear.

• So, like the dress in you the pic on your profile. Yoi have amazing legs by the way.

• Yup and thanks.

What Girls Said 6

• I love wearing skirts and dresses because they're more feminine than pants, and I also get noticed more when wearing them. They're very comfortable as well (:

• How are they comfortable?

• Well I find that pants are more constricting and shorts dig into my hips/upper thighs. Skirts and dresses are just more loose, flowy and spacious. That's what I personally think, but some girls I know think that shorts are more comfortable because they can't fly up and there are less embarrassing mishaps.

• The chance of embarrassing mishaps make it fun.(;

• I like them just fine...I like the room & frilly-ness. They're quite comfortable, or can be. I feel pretty in them, too, I suppose.

• I like skirts and dress because they look nice.

• I like skirts cause they make it easier to squat and take a crap or sit on a d***, rly.

• Dang, that's sexy. You can sit on my d*** anytime madame.

• They look nice but I don't wear them often because my friends are always commenting 'ohh who you trying to look nice for?' Or 'why are you wearing that you never dress like that' or 'you look nice today' ..are such comments necessary? When I wear skirts its usually outside of school like on a weekend but I usually dress up more outside of school since I'm more comfortable and don't feel judged..but mainly because I think the skirt might be too short and I don't want that kind of attention...dresses are usually for when I go someplace special or an event that's formal.

• It's to bad you don't wear them more because of your friend's nagging.

• depends where I am going. to school or somewhere casual sometimes jeans are more comfortable, especially when it is cold out. I like that they are subtly sexy in that they highlight my frame but still look casual.

then again I think my body looks better in skirts and I get more noticed in skirts. but with skirts sometimes they look too dressy for where you are going. if they are too long they look too formal when everyone at school is casual, but if they are too short you risk looking hoochie. not to mention that in the cold weather your thighs can get that frost burn from touching and also just from being cold.

i love skirts though. they look sexy and feminine and I wear them pretty often but not always.

• I never got why longer skirts could not be more causal.

• In cold weather why not wear tights or something?

• not as comfortable or warm.

What Guys Said 0