Do you appreciate girls who make an effort to look pretty?

We all agree that nothing beats natural beauty,

and nobody wants a vain dumb brat.

There are some girls who

almost never use make-up or

wear flattering feminine clothes.

However, there are also some girls who

do take pride in their appearance

and want to leave the house looking good.

Which of these two types do you personally prefer as a potential girlfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• Taking care of yourself is up at the top of it all.

But there's a saying about makeup: The important part is to make it look effortless.

Take pride, not desperation, in your looks, and you're golden.

Look as though you keep yourself up, but have nothing to hide. You look good in makeup, but you don't need it.

It's one of those things where the details can't be described, but the mindset is mostly what matters.

Think of it this way: You want to put effort to look good for your guy, but you want a guy who doesn't need it, he simply appreciates it when you do.

What Guys Said 9

• I like the type that wears bright colors and tight skirts. That's all they need to look good in my book.

• of course looking good is a plus, but being insecure in yourself

when not wearing makeup and what-not, can downrate all the

effort you've done, as long as you have the confidence to follow

the look and don't try too hard to "look good"(making you look fake instead)

but yes, looks matter, but it's not the most important factor, according to me.

• Of course, guys appreciate the hard work girls do. That's why we look. Everything in moderation is the best policy.

• Yes I appreciate a girl that takes the effort to "primp" to look good.

I am the type of guy that notices, and in my eyes the "primped-look" does make you more attractive. :)

• Yes!

I dress up for girls because I know that some dress up for guys so I do it to maintain the balance

Sometimes I dress up extra nice and people always ask why

But I do have my days where I wear sweats as well

• A girl who makes an effort to long good but isn't self conscious about it wear nice clothes do it hair and make up but don't keep checking and look like it trying to hard

• Taking pride in her appearance is definitely a good thing...but that does not necessarily mean applying makeup that a lot of males find unattractive or even offensive..o.O

• I like the girl who takes care of herself, I don't like lazy girls, but too much make-up can ruin things off ...

• The perfect girl for me is one who looks like a girl, acts like a man and has her own opinion. If you agree with me on everything, I'm going to think I an control you and nobody wants that

What Girls Said 2

• I imagine it's between the two.

Same argument goes to the men...do you appreciate a slob, or someone who gyms and wears suits, etc?

• Prefer girls who do take pride in their appearance. Who hate beautiful faces. They look professional & lovely to me & sometimes give me inspirations to make myself more beautiful.