How to get hair like Zac Efron?

My hair grows out straight like Zac Efron's.

But how do I get it to end up like his?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• link

I have a friend who has BETTER hair than zac effron...his is really thick and like a very dark dirty blonde. He has trained it to swoop to the side a little and it looks very cute on him.

A lot of guys make the mistake of not blowdrying their hair and just letting it air dry. If you do that with the zac style, it will lay flat and stick to your forehead--not attractive! Blowdry with a round brush, and touch up with a little gel or hairspray to keep it nice.

Keep in mind that this hair isn't for everybody--it sort of makes you look younger because of the average age of the crowd that wears it. it can be very nice on the right face though!

What Girls Said 4

• mousse and a flat iron

• try looking it up on google you should be able to find some kind of website that explains how he gets his hair the way he does, I know girls do I tall the time

• Http://www.ehow.com/how_5006712_zac-efrons-haircut.html it is explained here. I have did it and my hair is looking exactly like his now

• He prob straightens it... I know that seems really gay but like I know joe jonas does it that way and he's got nice hair. So just get a straightener and you can force it into how you want it styled. Good luck :)

• Any idea how Joe Jonas got his hair the way he did for Camp Rock?

• Well I mean I guess obviously you have to grow it out and then get it cut in the same style and he straightens it so that it is held in place and the way he wants it. I bet if you googled it you could figure it out. Good luck :)

• the zac efron hairstyle is kinda gay now because every1 has it try robert pattinson hair its so much hotter

What Guys Said 1

• Please don't try to look like a Disney prep kid.. please.