Guys what do you think about tattoos on girls?

Are they a turn-on? Where do you like them to be?

I'm thinking of getting a small one on my side where my ribs are.

would you date a girl with with one or two small meaningful tattoos?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't like them. I know its the craze now and everybody has to have one but to me I just like a blank natural canvas. and I especially don't like very plaid stereotype. like little postage stamp sized tats on a girls hipbone of a butterfly or cherry or chinese writing or something like that. if I was going to go for a girl with a tattoo it would have to be something COMPLETELY unique to her and something no one else would have and it would have to be large. not a tiny little "i want a tattoo but I'm too scared to get a tattoo" little 2 inch deal. otherwise I just like a girl who takes good care of her body and is athletic and clean cut. that to me is as simply as sexy as it gets. so I guess I would rather her spend her time in the gym than the tattoo shop.

What Guys Said 10

• turn on as long as they are meaningful tattoos.

a tattoo that has meaning or purpose behind is something to be proud of and if your proud of it that's makes you more beautiful in my mind.

few things are more disappointing then seeing someone get a "barbwire" tattoo around there arm for no reason other than to have a tattoo.

if your going to get a tattoo on your ribs be prepared for the pain it's hurts to get it there since there is so little between your skin and the bone. and the closer you get to the hip the more likely the tattoo will be on top of a nerve cluster.

• I don't like them, really, and would prefer she didn't have any, but one or two wouldn't be a deal-breaker for me, as long as they weren't on her face, neck, or breasts.

• doesn't matter to me if you have a few tattoos or not

it's art in its own way I think, but I definitely wouldn't

turn down a girl with her tattoos as the reason.

• I guess some tattoos can look nice. Overall, however, they don't really do much for me. Not a turn -on, nor a turn-off (unless it's a really stupid one, lol.)

• Hot depending whether the girl can pull off looking hot with them. It also depends on what kind of tattoos you get and where you place them.

• Turn on on a hot girl, turn off on a unattractive girl, I think.

• I prefer without, but it's not a deal breaker.

• if they don't like your tattoos then obviously they were not for you. it's your body, make the choice that makes you happy before anyone else.

• Tramp stamp says it all. Indicates an inability to think of the consequences of ones actions. In short I don't like them so she'd have to have something else that was pretty attractivefor me to want to date her.

• turn off and if you must- then put them where I don't have to look at them--ever

• @Update they are not meaningful to me yet girls choose to stick them in my face. Yes I could probably handle one or two small ones if they are somewhere discreet like say ankle where I would not have them in my face.

What Girls Said 0