Is it becoming more "normal" for boys to wear make up

I saw this video link

And the results he get is really good, so I was wondering if any of you guys tried to use make up or is it just gay?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um well I like when boys that take care of their skin, but make-up is a definite no-no for me, it just looks high-maintenance and yeah.. gay.

But I think that boys wearing make-up has become normal yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if I saw some dude wearing foundation, eyeliner or whatever :)

What Girls Said 7

• That guy in the vid looked super sexy :O but then that's because the way he did it was very natural and if I passed him on the street I wouldn't have thought he had put on makeup. If it is noticeable that you had put on makeup I'd be surprised and a little bit weirded out BUT if it looks good and you can pull it off

This guy has eyeliner on and I think he is sexy ^__^ link

• watched it,...no makeup for you

• Only if your acting. If you wear make-up, and your not gay, you get beat up.

-A

• I personally think the only time a guy should wear make up is if he's in theatre, dance, etc and needs it for under the stage light

• Guys don't wear makeup :|

• well, when I was 15, I used to have a huge crush on this guy who wore eyeliner. I guess he was that emo type of guy. it was very popular back then. and now he doesn't wear eyeliner anymore. he actually looks a lot better.

i don't know what I was thinking. makeup on guys is not attractive. :O

• Understand in some cases but other time sits just metro

What Guys Said 4

• You don't want to go down that road. Most girls will lose respect for you if they know you use make up.

• not really I don't know any guys who do , I've bought some items at drug stores but nothing that I'd consider make up

• it's perfectly fine for guys to wear makeup, however

you wouldn't want to do it like girls does it, or some

people would probably make assumptions about you, it's not

everyone who can pull it off anyway.

• No, its a daring fashion statement that every man regrets later in life.