Preppy at a young age. this question is for girls

I'm 21 and I like to dress stylish right now I'm wearing a nice gray pair of dolce & gabbana slacks, a blue Armani dress shirt, Gucci shoes, and a brioni belt with Mosley tribes sunglasses. Is that too preppy and weird for a guy my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• Stylish isn't in a brands name! Just putting on some desinger clothes isn't always 'stylish'.

• Obviously and most of my clothes dnt have labels that show. My dad always told me unless there paying me for advertisement I don't need to wear there label plastered for everyone to see. I was just trying to bring up the image so you get the point

• Okay no problem then :)

What Girls Said 9

• Stylish is never bad - unless your self - absorbed with it. Like can't throw on a t - shirt and sweats every once in a while

• Agreed. When I'm in Florida or Hawaii I wear all t shirts and boarding shorts

• Well sounds good to me :) Just dont' walk around calling yourself " preppy." Your not preppy, you just like to dress nice is all.

#NoNeedForLabels

• It's fine, but label dropping is unnattractive.

It's cool that you dress nice, just make sure you don't walk around telling everyone what brands you wear constantly.

• Just a little...people might think your gay

• Nope, that's adorable. Haha :)

• if you can afored it thene it great enjoy it not weird at all

• no, its cool

• Stylish is good, girls like a guy with style, it makes them look well dressed and nice :)

• Your style sounds amazing... styles all about who you are, so if that's who and what you like to wear go for it. It sounds like you know how to dress :)

• It's definitely not weird.

I don't think it's gay but personally I am not a fan of guys who are very much into designer or very expensive clothing. A guy like that doesn't seem to be very compatible with me, and most likely judge me on my fashion (or lack thereof).

What Guys Said 0