Girls: are crocks a turn-off?

are sandles better? flip flops? or are sneakers best...

Updates:
Thanks, I wore flip flops and got 2 complements. them girls just hating crocks.

0|0
13|4

Most Helpful Guy

• Crocs are a sinful collection of demons that need to be vanquished.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Crocs aren't a turn off but if it was on a date or something yeah I would like and am sure a girl would like some effort >:p

lol but there is no best shoes in my opinion it's about your personal style and being comfortable.

Sneakers can't be judged bad unless they are really funky and raged same applies to flip flops (lol just keep feet clean/well kept etc etc)

Sandals I don't see many guys wear but hey why not I think if paired with the right clothes is interesting and shows me not only does he have confidence but cool personal style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes id rather see a guy with sandals/flip flops but my friends point it out when guys wear that and laugh or say look at his feet-in a bad way..once a guy was wearing those japense wooden shoes with heels and my friends jokingly said'i like your shoes' I thought it was interesting in a good way since I've never seen a guy wear them in real life plus he wasn't asian

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are worn at work then its uderstandable, but on their own, are a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think crocs are horrible, they're ugly regardless of who wears them

0|0
    0|0
  • Crocks: You bet.

Sandals: Depends on what kind, & if your feet are funky.

Sneakers: Usually good, unless they are duct taped & stinky in a repulsive manner.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I read cocks. o_o I have a naughty mind..? :(

but aren't they spelled crocs?

Anyway, I think it depends on your style of dressing..

ex: You wouldn't wear sneakers with a tux.

and also depends on the season.

0|0
    0|0
  • "There's a nice pair of crocs!"- Said no one ever. Sneakers are good. Or boots/nice shoes in winter. Sometimes guys can look good in flip flops.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are, anything is better then crocks

0|0
    0|0
  • Not if they're bright pink

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But not as bad as a guy in uggs

0|0
    0|0
  • ew...THAT IS ONE SHOE I WOULD NEVER STEP FOOT IN

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate crocks. they're great if you never leave the house with them :p

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I'm at a point where I think sandals, flip-flops and sneakers are all a turn-off for a guy, lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never crocks. Flip flops only to the beach. If you don't want to put on socks get a pair of boat shoes or moccasins for casually walking around

0|0
    0|0
  • ...a man should never wear Crocs.

1|0
    0|0