Are my body measurements okay?

I'm 5'7, 125 lbs and my bust is a 34C/D, my waist is 27, and my hips are 33. The thing I'm not okay with is my waist. Isn't the ideal size 24? Overall I think I have a nice body. But on paper, not so much /:

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolute great body. Don't worry about your waist being 3 inches over. Some guys like a girl with bigger hips.

• I meant "waist", not "hips"*

• Or bigger even. On a girl her height and weight I wouldn't think so at least.

• I didn't mean that it was a big waist size. I meant that it was bigger than the 24 that she deems "ideal".

What Guys Said 12

• U are somthing most guys would call SEXY MAMA

• You just can resist being a teen asking these questions...

• I used to work as a photographer, and I would say that I would gladly photograph a girl with your numbers any day. And personally, going by your pic, you look like a really pretty and kind hearted girl. You have a very warm smile. I know if is considered bad for older guys to say this to girls under 18, but I would love a girlfriend who looked like you.

• I have no idea how to respond to this.

• If You think you have a good body who cares. Plus who cares about on paper. If You look at on paper ray lewis and LeBron James would be over weight

• Your cute don't worry about the numbers they will drive you crazy

• The numbers are meant to be a rough guide... it really is about how it all comes together =)

• I think you could put on a few pounds. Seems a bit skinny to me.

• You are beautiful and are fine the way you are, who gives a f*** what the measurements are.

• I'd bang you don't worry.

• I'd say you're doing pretty well. But yeah--if your waist were 22-24 and your boobs were D-DD, you'd be model material.

• I don't think you can be a model with boobs that big hahah

• Oh, you most certainly can! Not a model for the benefit of women, but the kind that lots of guys love to see! ;-) But you're doing pretty well as is.

• **ATTENTION WHORE** **ATTENTION WHORE** *ATTENTION WHORE**

• No need to be mean.

• You think I'm kissing ass and still live with my parents. You couldn't be more wrong.

Why the hell am I defending myself? This is a waste of time.

• She's clearly very attractive and it's obvious she's large chested and has a nice body. Yet, she has to come on and ask what people think about her. The most physically fit person I know is "obese" by the BMI chart. It's a joke. A need for attention.

What Girls Said 6

• Why did you even post this? Is it your parents, boys, other girls at school? Who is not giving you attention? o-O

• Hips indicate sexual fertility to men. Good sized hips that are a little wider than average are never bad.

Lucky you.

My hips are so freakin narrow. I'd give anything to be a 33 lol :P

• The ideal size for a waist is anything under 32in because anything more gives you a higher risk of heart disease. You are perfect the way you are and worry more about how you feel than what some numbers say.

• Ugh...questions like these...

• to skinny! gain some weight!

• you're kidding, right?