What do you think of girls who wear sports bras?

What do you think of girls who wear sports bras most of the time? Like she will only wear a regular bra on special occasions but wears sports bras most days because they are more comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree! Thank God for you I thought I was the only one!

What Guys Said 9

• you should always wear, what you're comfortable with

being comfortable with youself and what you wear

is important.

• I may think her boobs are smaller than they actually are, but other than that, I don't really think anything of it.

• Wear what you are comfortable with

• Just curious, how are they more comfortable?

• They're thinner, have no underwire, no straps that dig into your skin, the entire thing is made out of the same material which feels better whereas regular bras have metal on them and a couple of different materials.

• I don't think most guys would notice.

• I'd probably wonder if she ever liberates the girls or if she wears a sports bra to bed as well.

• If it feels better-wear it!

• Awesome

• I would never notice that

What Girls Said 6

• I didn't think guys cared or noticed but sports bras use to be very uncomfortable because it was tight plus they made me look flat but now they're not that bad

• I don't think they care

• I don't like them because they smash your boobs in and make them look smaller. Plus you're boobs need room to move around in there and sports bras don't allow for that so yeah I would think it was weird.

• I feel like regular bras don't allow for any movement either, except on the top, which isn't much. I don't like when they move around anyway.

• They're tomboys

• try wearing wire free ones. they are prettier and boys will like the look of them more when you hook up

• Oh well I don't do hookups. I have a couple of wirefree bras but they're not very supportive. Whenever I wear a regular bra it's always the kind with underwire.

• lesbian.