Girls, do you like guys with long hair?

I like to have long hair and I have this awesomely rare small ponytail that grows out normally and I find it cool since no one cqn grow that kind of hairstyle. Is it cool for girl? :P

Most Helpful Girl

• Like any other visual, it needs to suit your face and lifestyle.

Here's a link

link

Personally, I tend to prefer longer to short and I tend to dislike ponytails on guys. I don't like slicked back hair.

If nothing else, the fringe/bangs is the key for most people's hair style being well suited to their face shapes.

Thicker hair tends to look better longer in the front so it is easier to brush off the face and so it is not standing straight up ( I have annoyingly - I mean it - really annoyingly thick hair. Even my hair dressers over the years have always complained and usually insist on thinning it out )

Naturally thinner, finer, usually paler hair can look better shorter and spikier or really long.

Clean is the most important, really, and ability to move fingers through it .

( I prefer no product but again, that depends on the hair texture,thickness and lifestyle)

What Girls Said 14

• Love love love long hair <3

• I personally don't like it. Some girls dig it but most don't, that I know of. But props for originality! :)

• You don't mean a "rat tail" do you? Haha. Definitely not into those.. I do have a special place in my heart for men with long hair though. Whenever I see a guy who can pull off those long gorgeous locks, I pretty much drool.

• It's cool lol, some of my guy friends like to let their hair grow long

• lol. the guy I like right now has super long hair. not my usual type, but if there's really something I see in that guy that I like then the length of his hair isn't really that big of a deal.

• I do and when they braid it its so cool

• I don't mind it but now I think I prefer it as long as its wavy or curly though

• It depends on whether the long hair suits the guy or not.

• i like long hair on guys, as long as its not dirty.

not super long, probably not past the chest.

• deppends on the guy but on on al it's sexy

• Nopes

• I ususally find curly hair attractive when its long

• well I find long hair sexy as long as it doesn't look dirty. I like ponytails or just let it be wild

• i kind of dont. especially because my hair is so short.

but I'm sure some girls do. I knew many guys in high school with long hair and they had girlfriends. and they had other girls drooling over them.

What Guys Said 0