GUYS : are you picky as we think you are ?

When it comes to a girls looks

We obsess thinking that we have to be 10's in order to get your attention

But I heard you guys aren't that picky and as long as the girl is decent looking and she's A GIRL , that alone gets you going .

What do you think ?

Ok would you date someone who is "plain" if you liked their personality ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Young guys are very mainstream in their so-called tastes. The young guys who have likes that are outside the mainstream, usually don't have the confidence to go against the mainstream. So a kid who likes older women, or chubbies or small boobs or whatever, will shut up about it and talk loudly about how he fancies the same thing every other guy thinks he should like.

For the most part, guys are picky... but they are not as picky as girls *think* they are. And they almost certainly do not give a sh*t about the things that girls *think* they care about.

Girls spend ages worrying about the sort of minutiae that guys don't *ever* think about.

What Guys Said 10

• When it comes to looks? No, we're not. If that was the case, the human race would have died out long ago because guys wouldn't be screwing any girls at all.

• You described it about right. Being 'decent' looking makes a big difference, beyond that most Gus would be interested if they connected well.

Ironically some played and some virgins probably have the highest standards.

• I prefer girls who look good and pay reasonable effort to their appearance.

I don't prefer high-maintenance girls who always have to wear designer clothes.. actually it screams "gold-digger" but on the other hand, girls who look "plain" and let themselves down look-wise won't get be going.. also not "just because she's a girl"

• when ever a guy doesn't like a girl women automatically think its because of looks.

• I prefer plain, girl next door types. There's a honesty to their beauty. Almost like it comes naturally and without effort.

• Yes, I would do, Actually I did, I once dated a plain girl but she was so smart, shy with me and loyal :).. we had an awesome relationship lasted almost a year... Every guy has he's own taste of girls... so no matter how dress up you'll still look pretty to one guy and ugly to another ...

Guys aren't picky at all... at least me.. So just be yourself and let the right guy to show himself :)

• not as picky as you girls are

• I'm happy if she's average and has a good personality

• girls are the more picky, choosy sex, they have to be

• In the "real world", there are no handsome billionaire players that are dying to have you and you can somehow get them to settle down just with you and love you deeply forever. There are also no sweet and kind Victoria's Secret supermodel Playboy bunny sex vixen that wants nothing more in life than to love you for who you are, doesn't care about your money, and just wants to have sex all the time.

Statistically, most people cannot be "above average", otherwise, what is "average"?

Most people are not a 10, in fact, with a population in excess of 7 billion, a 10 is as likely as a unicorn. There are always flaws.

a 5 is not bad, it's AVERAGE! So, a 6 is good, a 7 is really good, an 8 is great, a 9 is amazing . . . and we all want the best, but does that mean saying "no" to a 6 or 7. After all, statistically, you're equally likely to have found and ended up with a 4 or 3, which is MORE LIKELY than ending up with a 9 or 10.

What Girls Said 0