Do you like or dislike this kinda style on girls?

Whats wrong with the hat? Haha
People are so judgemental...

Most Helpful Girl

• lol at the people who think you date black guys because of a hat. -_-

• i know preppy girls that date black guys... the way they dress has nothing to do with it

• exactly! I just shake my head at the ignorance.

What Guys Said 22

• What wrong with the hate is its masculine and makes you look like your trying to be gangster. I feel like I would run into a girl like you, while hanging on the wrong side of town and you would be surrounded by a gang of black guys.

• Seriously? you basically ask us to judge you, then call us judgmental. Stupid people are stupid. Sorry we didn't all tell you look super hot. Go seek attention somewhere else.

• Because of a hat you said that she's a black dater, ghetto bitch.

I wanted your opinions but not this way. It has nothing to do with the outfit.

• I never said you were a ghetto bitch or a black dater. Your fashion says a lot about a person, and this outfit, while good, gives off a certain vibe (as does any other outfit). The vibe I got was that of someone who is from the inner city (urban), and it is reminiscent of a style black people would wear. Not saying that is a bad thing, it just is what it is. Sorry for being honest. Obviously everyone agrees so either be happy because that was what you were going for or change your outfit.

• Agree with konnour. A bit too urban for my taste, but a lot of that vibe comes from the hat. I would say the look overall is decent but not my fav. The hat, leather jacket, and belt, give off a biker chick type vibe which really isn't my thing. I prefer a softer girl, not one that looks like she could kick my ass in a fight.

• love the hair, don't like the cap. with the cap on, it makes me think she is a gangster girl. I know its silly way of thinking.

• your style is brilliant. I think there is nothing wrong with a girl wearing a cap, but its the type of cap a girl wears. I thinks its the type of cap you are wearing which makes us perceive your gangster girl, even tho your probably not. I am afraid one small thing, can make a huge impact on what people think. this the way people work. I wear caps all the time, girls could think the same for me. but I wear sporty type caps, like things with Nike, Adidas.

• Very cute - work with the hat a bit more to perfect it .. perhaps a smaller size or mold the brim, etc.

• I hate the Yankees. Take the hat off and it's a very nice look.

• Not a fan of the hat, but otherwise, yes.

• yes, it makes you seem confident in yourself

and it looks good.

• Please take away that cap and then everything's fine!

• I like this kind of style on that girl. It suits her. She looks stunning and amazing. Since people are mentioning the hat so much I just wanna say I think it's sexy either way, with the hat on or with the hat off. She's rocking that look. ;)

• I love girls with hats. (btw I'm white and not a wigger)

If I saw a girl like that at a party I'd most definitely ask for a number.

• yeah I like it :) a few of my friends dress like this :) girls always look cute in caps lol

• love it

• Lol you request people to judge the style then you say people are so judgmental... I should hope so.

I think the style looks good but the hat is a bit much

• I like it.

• U are cute and I like the jacket but I don't like the hat even though I like the yanks

• I'm not really attracted to that look, but I don't necessarily find it to be unattractive.

• ditch the hat. I like the rest tho

• I think the hat looks gangster because it's black on black rather than actual Yankees colors. I think you'd do better with something like this: link

Just my 2 cents :)

• lol I was thinking the same thing as that one anony guy. Plus, those kinds of hats aren't attractive on girls unless they are actually going to a baseball game with that cute pony tail look. The brim would probably not be straight like that either, which is also nicer.

• @update: That's what they question are for. Everyone has a snap judgment based on what someone looks like. No one said you were a bad person for wearing what you are. They just get a vibe from it. That's all.

• contrived and pretentious

• It makes me think you only date black guys

• why?

• I know.

But seriously, cause of the hat I'm a black dater, ghetto bitch, attention whore

• That's their opinion. Why should you care what we think. Only you know what you are, be you!

• I can dig your style. I like the yankees hat too. let me borrow that for the day lol.

answer mine please? link

What Girls Said 10

• Very cute, definitely something I would wear minus the hat of course lol

• why would you ask people to judge the photo.. then say they're being judgmental?!?!?

• not my style lol but it looks good on you :)

• cute

• It's not my thing.

• LOve it acctually. (:

• I like the outfit.. The hat's alright, but I'd try not wearing it, then you'd look badass.

• pretty, but get rid of this hat. I don't know what is wrong with it, but I don't like it at all

• She is cute! Love her big eyes. And her hat really add her lovely!

• Personally that's not my style, but if you like it go ahead and wear it. There will be guys that like that style, just like there will be guys who do not.