Wanna ask a question about my hair?

i wana ask a q about my hair I wanna dye my hair aurburn would it suite me would I still look good I have blue eyes and tan skin

iv had my hair blond 10 years now I would love to change it I just don't want to make a mistake I don't think I would get it back I don't think I would dye it black or brown but I gussing aurburn reddy brown color that's what a lot o people said that aurburn would site you I have blue eyes and tan skin my hair is kinda long what to you guys think should I go for it thanks for your advoice xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• i think it would look fine, it may make

your skin seem lighter though, with darker hair, you know.

• Hi Alison. I think it would look fine, as a lighter auburn, but I am not sure it would be an improvement over platinum. Maybe your hair girl can create a simulation for you >..

What Girls Said 3

• Change it to aurburn, see how it goes

• try photo shopping it first,if you like what you see-dye it

• I think it would look good since that's a natural color or brown but probably not black