How short do you like your girl?

Well I've been noticing than a lot of girls now are insecure about their height and I am no exception . I also noticed that there are many questions with the theme of Tall girl vs Short girl

Soo I decided instead of making a question about tall vs short

Lets make a question about how much shorter ( In relation to your height as a male) do you prefer a girl to be ?

Lets imagine that you have control over the height

( Please add your height and poll option below ) :D

• Your height - 2 inches shorter than you
    19% (3)18% (4)18% (7)Vote
  • 3-5 inches shorter than you
    31% (5)45% (10)39% (15)Vote
  • 6-8 inches short than you
    31% (5)23% (5)26% (10)Vote
  • 8-10 inches shorter
    6% (1)9% (2)8% (3)Vote
  • 11 inches - one foot shorter
    13% (2)5% (1)9% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol

Im 5'0 tall and I like a guy who is 5'9 , do you see that happening ?

JK , I know that height isn't all that important but when there is like a 9 inch difference I can't help but wonder if I'm an "extreme" to him ...Oh well hahaha

0|0
2|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 6'3. I've mainly dated girls who were like 5'8 or so, which is around the height of a lot of my female relatives. It always struck me as normal.

I find it kind of sexy when women are sub 5'4. So I voted e. But I'd date (if I were single) a 5'11 woman too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I'm only 5'4 so I'm obviously a lot picker about the height of girls that a guy who is 6ft. Frankly, I have to be because most girls won't date a guy who is shorter than them, and most girls are taller than me. Plus most of those choices don't apply to me because if she was anything C or lower, she would pretty much just be a dwarf.

0|0
    0|0
  • Height is really irrelevant, except for the extremes. I'm 6", so it's unusual to find a girl over 5"10', so as long as she's in the "normal" range for height, it doesn't really matter to me.

Although I do have to say, I'd prefer about 6-8 inches height difference. It just makes me feel like I have to hold her close and protect her.

But to clarify, as long as she has a healthy height (not a dwarf and not taller than me), it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
    • Update: You're not an extreme to him, that's fine. We really don't care that much about height.

• I tend to fall for short girls and I'm 6'3". So long as she is not suffering from a genetic abnormality like dwarfism it doesn't even cross my mind. I don't even ask girls their height.

1|1
    0|0
  • idc but I've been liking petite girls recently so I guess favorite right now is B or C

picked B

0|0
    0|0
  • Down to 5 ft I actually like short girls better it makes them cute. I have a lot of friends who feel the same way

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care about a woman's height. At only 5'5'' I haven't exactly got much choice lol. But I do like it when I'm taller than a girl but she's taller than me in heels.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6"2' and I like girls to be anywhere from 5' to 6'1" height doesn't mean that much to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Equal Opportunity regarding height...certainly like tall girls...but short ones are fine too...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • 3-5 shorter is ideal for kissing, also when we're sleeping where she can put here ear onto my chest and still can feel her feet... 6-7 is also acceptable

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6,1 feet

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• before me, my ex was with a 5'8 blue-eyed blond. I'm barely 5'2 and have dark eyes and hair. I don't think guys go out there thinking 'i'm only gonna date girls that are X feet tall and have Y hair color and Z eyes' you can't control your height, so just accept it and move on :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'0, and any guy I've dated said they loved my height! (:

0|0
    0|0