Do you think you're beautiful/handsome?

If yes, why?

And even if you don't find yourself beautiful or attractive what is one or three things you can list about your personal appearance that make you beautiful or handsome.

Thank you guys for your lovely answers :] it was hard choosing between some of your answers. But yeah another thing I'm amazed at is how everyone was reluctant to say they were beautiful or handsome mainly the guys! lol

What's up with that? lol Maybe its a humility or insecurity thing? Hmmph? Oh well I think eveyrone does it cause they don't wanna look vain but yeah thanks everyone for the answers!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. I really like my eyes and my hair. I'm also pretty happy with my body.

Mostly, I'm happy with who I am on the inside.

What Guys Said 16

• I'm not a gargoyle or anything, but I'm no Brad Pitt either. Certainly no one is going to pick out my picture in a pile of them and say "THAT guy is good looking!" Fortunately, I have a good personality, and get enough attention from that...

• On request, I relented and posted some pics to my profile, so you can make your own decisions. If your screens or keyboards get damaged, through, I claim NO responsibility! Hahaha.

• I'm drop dead sexy! God's gift to women right here!

Nah realistically I have been told that I have boyish good looks. If I was to really work at it I'd be quite dashing I think.

• I'm both beautiful AND handsome. But only from a distance.

• I'm not particularly good looking, but I'm certainly not ugly either. My looks haven't really affected my dating life much. Overall, I'd say I moderately decent looking.

• Ew. I'm ugly.

> what is one or three things you can list about your personal appearance that make you

> beautiful or handsome.

1) People don't have to look at me

2) I'm usually gone before long anyhow

3) I'm short enough that people won't see me unless they look down.

• People say that I'm handsome fairly often... so I must be handsome, lol. I've never personally thought that I was anything all that special in the looks department tho.

• to be honest looks don't really matter to me. if I was good looking, would rather trade it for confidence and being ugly. confidence get you places with girls than looks.

• Well, but you see ... you can improve your confidence if you have the looks but you can't really change the way you were born to look even with all the confidence in the world.

• flaming good answer. never thought of that. confidence you can do something about, looks your stuck with. never thought about it that way.

• I think I look great in the mirror ... not so much in pictures. Not sure which is more accurate.

• im good looking

people think I have a good body

they like my eyes

and I always seem very chill

• I personally think I'm average but my Chica says I'm above but I think she's just a little biased

• I never spent much time thinking about it...but some females seem to think so..and others evidently do not...*shrugs*...que sera...(:

• No, average

• I'm think I'm fairly decent looking :)

• It overly depends on my mood at the time. Sometimes, yes I will, and other times not so much.

• nope and I don't really care.

• Yes I think I am fairly good looking. I have a great sense of humore and a good deal of self-confidence so I am sure that helps. I look my best dressed up ready to tear up the town.

What Girls Said 13

• I think focusing on looks can lead to so much insecurity because then you notice the tiniest things and become obsessed. The more male attention I get for my looks, the more obsessed and insecure I am because I feel like I have to be perfect and fix this and that to look flawless etc. I feel beautiful, yes. But at the same time, tis gotten so bad that if I don't get checked out when I leave the house, I stop feeling so beautiful and get down on myself analyzing my looks. So Ijust try not to focus on it anymore and think of myself as a beautiful personal overall, that is personality and all.

• love your answer. always feel you have to keep up the beauty or expectations of what people think of you, and forget all the other beautiful traits about yourself. so then true person is left hidden behind that beauty. and could lead you to being miserable.

• Yes I think I am beautiful and overall pretty damn awesome...

Although,some days I don't feel like this at all...

Personality:

Bold

Funny

Strong (Physically and mentally)

Appearance:

Large almond eyes

Crater dimples in each cheek

A diastema between my two front teeth :)

• Beautiful is NOT an adjective I'd use to describe my looks. IMO, that is strictly for a female who embodies it all from her looks, personality and mind. I do not like looking at myself so my house has one mirror. I only use it to put in my contacts.

I have been told by both genders I am beautiful. I beg to differ.

• Hmmm...damned if you do, damned if you don't. lol

Beautiful? No. Would never say that. I'm OK with how I look, and that's good.

I usually get, "cute," "beautiful smile," "pretty hair, "great eyes." Oh! and "nice butt." Then I turn around and look for it...

• like a nice smile and awesome thighs...backrubs are nice as well...(:(:(

• Huh? I don't think I was talking about backrubs...I was just looking for my butt. lol

• Not beautiful, but pretty. I'm well put together (lol, sounds like something from IKEA) and have sone decent features. Nothing show stopping or anything, just not hard on the eyes lol.

• Oh gosh no. Not even a little. I think I fall more towards ugly actually.

I do however love my hair, nose and color.

I get by though, fairly well.

• Totally not ugly...you are very, very cute, even pretty. :D

• LOL..u definitely not ugly! Image 3 is though...eeeeeeee...I don't like flies...):

• Thanks :)

That photo of the flies is art taster! I caught them making love!

• i don't always feel beautiful but when I do

its because:

i have my own SWAGG and I like that

and my smile

and my eyes

• Sometimes. I like my eyes though.

• Maybe cute. I sometimes get pretty. But not beautiful...

• Haha I'm not beautiful..

but I get compliments on my eyes and lips a lot so I guess theyre ok

• you might not beautiful but your are very pretty, but also you are a very attractive young lady. the most beautiful women aren't always the most attractive. I like the word attractive more than beautiful goodlooking and handsome.

• I don't ever see straight-on pics of you...but you pretty good looking..and you sound really fun..(:(:(

• Lol thanks

• I think I am above average but not beautiful

• I don't think I'm beautiful but attractive(ok/pretty/alright) yes.

Expressive face o-O

Boobs?

Tallness?

lol

Beautfiul is a word I use only on a few because people over do it.

• No I don't think so.

My legs are OK. Anything else? No.

• Is this Q only for guys? Oooops... :P