I am going out with my best guy friend today. How do I act,dress,and do my hair? We are going to the movies

help! I need it badly I am going out with my best guy friend today how do I act,dress,and do my hair we are goint to the movies

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, we are attracted to our friends. Regardless of what people say, there is some aspect of their personality, looks, material things (they have a truck, business, wet bar, hot tub, etc), or some other quality. That's why the 'friend zone' is so baffling for some to understand.

Love is blind and I will explain.

I am in love with a woman in my life and have been for awhile. I have seen her when she feels crappy, hair is a mess, wearing sweats or pjs, face is breaking out because of T.O.M., eyes are bloodshot due to lack of sleep, etc. If it was anyone else I might say they look pretty bad. But I am head over heals for this woman and on her 'bad day' she looks amazing. My heart flutters in her presence. I will admit that I have seen her on a really bad day and I must say it wasn't pretty.

If you like him, tell him. Don't play games and give out signals. He might not consider it a 'date'. What if he took his friends or another woman as his date. This is how people get hurt. How many posts on here do you have to read to figure out that we are misinterpreting sent signals. If people were more honest and open about things, I am sure relationships (among other things) would be a heck of a lot better.

Think about how easy it would be to weed out the guys who just want a piece by telling him your one month rule. Oh, but that means you won't get to go on free dates for a month. That is a double-edged sword and that is why most people play the game.

What Guys Said 2

• if you're going out with your best guy friend that means he likes you

that or he wants to see if he can girls, since he'll be seen with you

dont act or dress any different, he asked you to go on a date with him, and you said yes, so don't change anything, just douce it up a bit

• Just be yourself love. And if you are interested in him back, then Ask him. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Be yourself. I'm sure that's why he likes you to begin with. Don't overdo your look because then he'll notice and he'll think you're trying hard to impress him...Look cute, but simple...

• aww ahah.

be yourself. he obviously fell for you because you were yourself =]

just wear what you'd usually wear, but step it up a notch. add a cute necklace, or nice earrings, or cute shoes . maybe a new shirt ? anything simple that'd make a biiig impact.

don't act any differently. he'll think that you're trying to be someone you're not.

as for your hair . keep it tame and wonderful. blowdryers and straightener are your friends.

hope I helped.

oh yes, when you go to the movies - keep youur makeup simple. not too much. a little blush, mascara, and lip balm. =] a tshirt and jeans with a cute cardigan should look nice.

=]

• just dress really casual. and put your hair up in like a messy ponytail.

he's probably in to you so just be super relaxed :) good luck

• How do you do a messy ponytail? When I do it, it looks way too organized. Either that, or the whole thing falls off. Is there a website that teaches you how to do it?

• be yourself, wear clothes you usually wear, and put your hair up cute... BE YOURSELF

• Be yourself but better. Don't do a dramatic change of style, but girl he asked you out on Valentines Day that is so sweet! If you're hair is long, do your hair in romantic waves and leave it down. Don't wear too much makeup, go for the natural look, but make your lips look kissable with lipgloss. Act the same way you always do and put on a great perfume.