What do you think of people that wear flannels?

I'm just curious ... especially to see the splits.

Personally, I don't normally think a girl can pull off wearing a flannel ... most of the time it doesn't look right, but sometimes it can.

• I approve.
  • I disapprove.
  • Meh.

Most Helpful Girl

• Flannel what? You mean flannel outdoors? (Lol)

Currently, I have a skimpy flannel robe and a few winter PJ bottoms that are really great.

I think I tried that at some point in college. There was a very skimpy spaghetti-strap LBD and a very sexy dark green flannel plaid shirt I'd wear over it. I was the "crazy chic" gal at every party back in the day.

What Girls Said 15

• Actually I'm attracted to guys who wear flannel shirts and etc. lol... but they have to have the proper body with it lol and hair :D but yeah I usually go after guys who wear flannel,skinny jeans it can be cute.. I think anybody can pull it off actually lol

• I wear them open with t-shirts and stuff or I wrap around my waist. I don't like just wearing flannels. I think they look ugly just buttoned up (on girls) I guess it's okay on guys.

• Nothin wrong with a nice flannel :)

• I love flannels!

• i like wearing it,i like seeing it.

• I don't like flannels..but..meh.

• I agree. Sometimes it can look alright. Usually it doesn't though.

• actually I really like the hollister flannel shirts and I think they look good

• Flannel is hot -as in keeps you too warm. Good for winter.

Flannel skirt on a girl...seems alright to me.

Flannel shirt on a guy is hot -as in sexually attractive hahaha

• Flannels can look tacky on some people... Depends on the color, but I don't really find guys in flannels so attractive. Guys look hottest when theyre wearing a plain white shirt with some well fitting jeans ; )

• On a guy they look great! But on a woman, not so much. I remember that was a style for girls back in the late 90's. My mom bought me a bunch of them and I wore them to school.

• I know I can pull it off ;) LOL... its a meh for flannels with me

• I'm for rocking whatever is comfortable.

• They're f***ing hottttttt on a guy! *wink*

• hey...your kinda cute :3

What Guys Said 3

• as you said, not everyone

can pull it off, but I think it looks really

good on those who can.

• Flannels are my staple clothing item.

• From the months of late October to mid April there is nothing wrong with a good flannel earthy tones in the autumn and brighter colors once you hit March.