Colored jeans trend?

I want to get a pair of colored jeans because they're reallly big right now- I saw a very light pastel pink pair that I love. But, I have thicker thighs and a booty- I'm a size6, so I'm not overweight or anything, but I have some curves down below. Are colored jeans not flattering for thick thighs and butts?

Becuase I only see this trend on models and super skinny girls.

Guys and girls, do you like this trend, and would you like to see a girl with curves in it, or should this one be left for skinny girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• for custom jeans I love going to www.makeyourownjeans.com just make sure you get all the measurements right because if you make one mistake it'll show up in the jeans you get back.

here are the only non blue ones I could find.

red link yellow link

they can be quite costly but for people like me and from your description you, we need to get custom made jeans.

What Guys Said 1

• Try them and see. Light colors look bigger then dark so light pink mitt not be your best bet if you're pear shaped, but of your balanced it could look great.

What Girls Said 5

• Errr...i don't see why having curves while still being slim,would be a problem for wearing a pair of pastel jeans...

• If you think you can pull it off, go for it. Uniqueness should never be a downfall.

I wear colored jeans, but I gave a small frame. I know plenty of females who ate sizes bigger than tou than call pull it off.

• i recommend going for darker colors, like blues or purples. in general, I hate pastel colored jeans.

• Only one way to find out! Try some on...I think you'll be fine.

• well did you try the pants on :) because I think if it looks good then go for it! doesn't matter that they make all the models super skinny