Pictures?

OK so all my friends can take really cute pictures but I can never seem to get the right angles or anything. I realllllly need help :p

Any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• just take lots of pics. yo will eventually find the right one. concentrate on your 'good side' and you will get the perfect angle an the cutest pic. [trust me, I'm studying phography.]

What Guys Said 2

• Figure out which is your better side (based on how your hair is parted). There, I've just cut the necessary angles you need to worry about in half. =)

• imo, pictures are overrated, because theyre showing something that HAS happened, if you really want to know what's going on, be around them, ya know?

but they do exist, so

it all just depends on if you're having a "good hair day", if you're not, you're not gonna take a good picture

no I don't mean literally a bad "hair" day, I'm just saying in general, f you're having a bad day, you're not gonna take a good one

wear what you want, don't feel like you have to dress up for people (specifically guys), part your hair the way you want it, however it is you like it, "til" (in flames song) the camera just a bit and point it downwards (for the emo shot) take it in the bathroom or wherever there's a mirror (for the ever popular mirror shot) or if you're like me take your instrument and pose with it, makes for an awesome shot, and girls go crazy for it (guys for you, of course)

What Girls Said 1

• Practice, practice, practice. For this, you are going to have to indulge your inner narcissist and take loads of pictures and/or pose in front of the mirror and study yourself. Figure out what angles and positions make you look the cutest.