Boys and makeup opinions?

Do you ever look at a pretty girl and think 'wow she's wearing lots of makeup' or do you just think 'shes pretty'?

Do you notice:

Clumpy eyelashes or mascara

glitter

shimmery stuff

foundation creases/powder on her face

too bright of cheeks or lips?

Most Helpful Guy

• I only think that if I see het from across the classroom and I can see her face shine and how thick the layer of makup is..id much rather have a girl with no makeup and if she feels like she has too wear some then I wouldn't mind a little eye liner or mascara

What Guys Said 6

• If the girl has a ridiculous amount of makeup covering her whole face, I would definitely only notice the makeup. If she has just a bit here and there, I would notice, and appreciate her beauty.

• I used to wear makeup myself =] So, when I notice a girls makeup, I look at it the way another girl would. Otherwise, uh... There are some types of makeup that really turn me on, blusher and lipgloss and glittery things get me off, hard, and if I see a girl with prominent makeup like that, I really like it. Otherwise, I might notice she's wearing a lot of makeup, but I don't think anything of it.

• i hate girls with too much make up. I have seen a lot of girl like that. me and my friends call them barbie dolls. but make up is fine, but don't over do it. I like girls with a bit of make up.

the one your are describing are barbie dolls. yuk and a big turn off. high maintenance jobs.

• Yeah, I notice when a girl has makeup that is too heavy and almost has a caked on look. Subtle and natural is the way to go IMO. Things like glitter also make me think that person isn't terribly mature.

• Generally I will notice if she has a lot of makeup, especially if it's plastered on.

When plastered, it looks terrible imo. Nearly 100% a put-of for me. I will think 'that's a lot of makeup.'

Natural or a small amount is preferable for me.

• I hate makeup, and when she wears alot, yes I notice, and I hate it.

What Girls Said 0