What do you guys think about the half shaved head look?

What do you guys think about the half shaved head look? hot or not? any of you girs willing to give it a try?

link

Most Helpful Girl

• LOOOVEEE it! I think it looks better on dark hair though.

If you don't wanna go all the way, maybe try: link link link

But yeah, I blooody love it and I've been considering doing it. I just think it would be super weird once I decide to grow it out again :P

What Guys Said 9

• Back in the 90s when most of you were still diapered I had chin length hair on top with the sides and back shaved off.

• Do it, do it, DO IT! I saw a girl with link that kind of hairstyle except her hair on top was short and not long...and she look ah-mazing!

I suppose if it doesn't look right on you then you might want to re-consider doing this. But if you have the look and style for it (which it seems after looking for pictures that it can be pulled off with elegance too), then I for one happen to dig it.

• thanks think I might!

• I try to avoid it at all costs. That's why I wear my hair slightly longer to keep my bald spots from surgery covered.

• Meh.

• Not at all. Short hair is manly, long hair is feminine from my cultural view. I love long hair on girls. I have my own shaved head. Don't want a woman looking half as manly as me. =D

• even if she's attractive?

• freudian slip there I guess, either that or I had an Asian accent moment. =P

• Yuk.

• Not a fan. It may be good for the runway, but how would you maintain that walking down the street?

• Ewes women look better with long hair.

• it looks good on some girls.. but its a risk

What Girls Said 8

• Well at first I thought it looked cool, but now SO many girls on Tumblr or that I see downtown have it so I'm starting to dislike it. I would never personally give this look a try, but some girls can pull it off.

• I have seen girls who can pull it off and look good, then I see some girls who look like skrillex..

• My friend has it, but I don't think I have the head/skull (lol) to pull that off. It has to match your personality too, so nah, but it's pretty cool if done well.

• I dig it.

• Hot on some girls but I wouldn't.

• i actually really like it. but I'm not that brave. plus, it would require a lot of maintenance.

• No way.

• I love it on other girls. But I would never do it, it wouldn't look good on me