Do guys like the curvy chubby girl?

Im a size 9 on my upper and lowers thighs but a size 6 on my waist with medium sized breasts and I'm 5'7 with an average looking face but I havnt bin asked out once and I'm in 11th grd so I'm left to think that guys don't like me cause they think I'm fat. all of the guys are dating the skinny size 4 overall girls with skinny/average thighs. ...Will it be different when I'm older and out of high school?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you have an hourglass shape and are not fat. You can't be fat if you're a size 6 waist. A size 6 waist is small on a 5'7 frame. you just need to feel more confident instead of assuming people don't like you because you're fat. You're not a size 24, you're a size 6 waist and size 9 pants. your body is fine, just work on what's inside your head. also, if you don't already do this get your swag up aka dress nicely, style your hair and look good. your body's already fine but you get more attention when you dress better and look girly

• ...that is actually the best advice iv gotten lol thanks

• thansk for ba :)

What Guys Said 7

• I'm sure there are plenty of guys who like you NOW, but in HS, so many guys are intimidated to talk to girls that it's not a surprise that they don't just come right out and hit on you.

And, yes, guys get less judgmental as they get older and more mature. But most often, that happens post-college-age, once they start getting jobs and responsibilities and realize the "fantasy-land" of college life is over. Immature, sex-crazed guys is a problem that ALL girls face at that age.

• Size 9 isn't even chubby :P

Anyway, my girlfriend is a size 16 and I love her body. Every guy is different. I think in high school, guys tend to have similar taste because they care more about media and peer influences. Some people take a while to start thinking for themselves. I'm not saying liking skinny girls is a bad thing, just commenting on the lack of taste diversity when you're younger.

• That's not chubby by dude standards. In my experience, it's very different in college, so don't fret. More often than not I've seen guys stay in a relationship with women between sizes 4 to 12 (I'm guessing) than anything else, and mostly women that are of their same level of health.

• You'll probably be a late bloomer. Once you're like 19 and start to lose the "baby fat" all the guys who ignored you will be regretting it.

• i think with your type of size you probably won't be asked out until about college age like maybe 22-23 ish.i only say this because as you get older men get older and maybe the ones where you are aren't paying attention right now.cause the average girl is shorter than you.so you might come off at dominant to some guys but that just my opinion:) or you could start doing the asking?

• I'm a chubby chaser. It's hot.

• I do but not to the point that I'd date them.

What Girls Said 2

• hmm I don't think you can use chubby and curvy at the same time to describe yourself.

curvy does not equal fat/overweight.

• You ask out someone? Or ask one of your guy mates what they honestly think of you, as a girl?

• lol they would feel obligated to see nothing is wrong with me

• Well, I think true friends be honest! Lol