How do I get in shape for a bikini?

Im not super fat...just got a little fat on my belly. Anything I can do to make my belly flat? All answers are welcome.

Most Helpful Girl

• hey! well, what I've heard helps, is to run/jog in the mornings, or whenever you can get it in, but I think its best int he mornings, though I can't tell you why :) because I'm not sure.

also, definitely sit ups. It may take a little while, but the more you do the better. That will help you get a flatter stomach and eventually if you continue doing them ( as many as you can before bed or something) then you could get the ol' abbs :P

anyway, I'm trying to flatten my stomach too, and that's what I aim to do. Sit ups :) so good luck! :)

oh, one more thing. I know it isn't my place to tell you this, but I'm going to anyway. If a guy doesn't like you because of a little fat, he's a waste of your time :D not saying that working to flatten your stomach is a bad thing, I just hope no one's forcing you to... :]

What Guys Said 2

• Sit-ups, crunches, and leg-lifts will all target that area, not as much to burn fat as to create muscle. Burning fat mostly comes from "aerobic" workouts that get your heart rate up.

• Unfortunately, you cannot spot reduce.

What you can do though, is add early morning workouts. Literally as soon as you wake up, go for a jog or a walk. This will cause your body to only burn fat since there are no sugars or carbs to burn.

Also, lower your 'white' intake. Meaning, white bread, white rice, etc.

Drink more water, this helps a TON.

What Girls Said 1

• Going for walks is a great way to shed some weight while keeping your energy and spirits up.

Also, eat / drink less sugary things. If you drink alcohol, do that less often or in less amounts.