What do you think about this dress ?

Also any suggestions for a wedding it's a casual wedding so any suggestions would be great.

idk I got this dress but I think it looks so weird :P like I'm really short so it reaches my knees I just I don't know what to do with it I guess suggestions would be nice thanks

link

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

• I think the dress is super cute. Pair it with some heels and I think it would look perfect for a semi-casual wedding. White wedges like davematthewsband suggested are super cute or nude heels would look cute too. link

• Yeah I saw some nude pumps that I though looked gorgeous and would look great with anything else Thanks :) those are gorgeous

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 3

• I think it's a pretty dress! As for the short thing I can sympathize I'm only 5'4 and I'm done growing, if you throw on a pair of heels it will lengthen your legs. If that still bothers you you can always have it hemmed or just pin it yourself!

• It's a pretty dress.. you could pair with with some long necklaces, which it looked like you did already.. and white wedges would like really cute with the dress.. something like this link

• Thanks ha ha and no those necklaces were there but I will try that thanks :) those wedges are really pretty :)

• Yes, they're beautiful.. a white wedge that looks like that would like really nice with that dress, especially for the spring/summer time!

• Is it an outdoor wedding? You could wear a flower in your hair. That would be cute!