Do you think my measurements sounds pretty good?

Ok I lift weights and I try to eat healthy I am 4'11! I am trying to see if my measurements sounds in decent shape!

Bust: 35 1/2 inches

Waist: 29 1/2 to 30 inches

Hips and Butt: 45 inches

thighs: 25 1/2 inches

calves: 15.7 to 16 inches

Do you think I should maybe stop lifting to get bigger or what! Me being a black woman I don't think the butt is going anywhere lol!

What Guys Said 2

• Do you do cardio too or just weight training?

• Both, but I have to admit I do more weight training than I do cardio!

• I squat 3 times a week and I do calve rises 3 times a week and I also do push ups 3 times a week! I run every now and then lol! But I squat a lot tho, maybe that is why huh? lol!

• Well how much weight I mean

• waist sounds a bit high, are you measuring across the bellybutton?

• 29 1/2 on top of the navel and 30 across the bellybutton! But my waist don't look bulgie or anything, because my hips and butt are waaay past my waist lol! I know its weird because pear shaped women looks slimmer in the waist because of the hips and butt being in a bigger measurement! But the waist is looks slimmer comparison to the hips and butt, yeah I know weird combo! lol

What Girls Said 0