Is a size 30 for pants big ?

Im 5'6'' and weigh around 125-130 lbs... I'm a size 8 in most pant or 6 depending on the brand . Is size 30 too big? (in jeans)

am I fat?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I remember my mom told me mens sizes are 22 + a girls size. so if a dude was a size 30 waist he is a very small guy. Most male waists are between 34 and 40 inches pant size. I'd worry more about how you feel in your jeans especially your booty and self image. I think 6 is a very good number considering the average woman is a 12 I think.

What Guys Said 3

• Too big for what? To be attractive? Absolutely not

• no idea guys have measurements different than girls >_>

• Not at all, that sounds all right to me.

• We could not tell if you are fat. For you to know such thing, I would recommend you to go to a gym and get your body fat % tested with calipers. If you have above 30% body fat for sure you are fat. But don't worry, it gets easily fixed with diet and exercise.

What Girls Said 2

• No. I don't like when people focus on numbers, especially weight and sizes. I wear around a size 8 (depending one the brand) and weight about 10 lbs heavier and 2 in taller. People think I'm small ! They never guess what my real size is.

So no, a size 30 isn't big and don't worry about the numbers on the labels.

• That's totally fine! I'm like a 6-7 in pants and dresses or 29. I'm 5'1" and weigh the same as you. I've been told by girls and guys I have a hot, model-like body