GIRLS what makes a guy ugly to you?

what makes a guy ugly / unatractive and undesired to you? can be looks / personality etc do tell all

girls never wanted me so far and they never look at or talk to me ether I just wanna know if ill ever have a chance... even if the truth hurts

than I can make a final decision on what to do next

1|0
9|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Personality:

- Too much profanity

- Constantly unhappy / complaining

- Rude / narrow-minded

- Unintelligent

Looks:

- Overweight or underweight (to the point of it being unhealthy, I mean)

- Poor dress (which mostly consists of wearing dirty clothes)

- Unclean (doesn't shower, etc.; things as simple as combing your hair and putting on deodorant can make a world of difference)

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Unintelligent, narrow minded and thinking they win the conversation with 'Naaa naaaa you're chatting bullsh*t', generally acting like the dogs bollocks and making fun of other people all the time, and if they haven't washed.

1|0
    0|0
  • unibrows...

0|0
    0|0
  • Unhygienic, doesn't take care of themselves I general. Someone who's really cocky, or an attention whore.

0|0
    0|0
  • his ears are the only thing that matter

0|0
    0|0
  • His poor attitude..

Slovenly dressed.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's immature

Fat

Doesent take care of himself

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's overweight or if he's constantly being loud or making fun of people.

0|0
    1|0
  • Low self-esteem. If he's not confident in himself why would anybody else be confident in him. I'm a shy person but I don't have low self esteem and I'm confident in myself and what I can do. I may not always be the most confident when talking to other people but I know what I can do and I don't care if anyone else sees that or not.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.