I need your opinion on this skirt

img27.imageshack.us/img27/6775/23795852.jpg

is it looks good or bad on me?

is it short?

just be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• Hi, The photo isn't the best but ..

The skirt looks fine, it shows the contour of your hip and which is feminine and pleasing. It matches the shoes which is correct, small frillie pleats make it a little girlie. You knees and legs look good, with nice tone to your skin.

I am not a big fan of black but I understand the LBD. It is a dress for all seasons and all occasions. Personally I prefer women who have taken the time to choose colors that are complimentary to their skin tones, eye color, and hair. Black says nothing in this respect.

Too much information ?

What Guys Said 5

• The skirt itself looks fine, but given that it's a bit unique, the top is going to need to go well with it, and not all of them will. I know I suck at fashion advice, but hope it helps a little.

• I think it's a good length for work, but I don't like the frill.

• looks like some 80's style

• It looks good and it is not short at all.

• Flats? bummer, oh well

What Girls Said 5

• It looks good on you, and it isn't short. I think it'd be nice with heels.

• I honestly don't like it. It's not short at all.

That skirt makes my all mine look like prostitute attire.

• lol, are you idiot? show me even one prostitute with skirt like this

P.S. strange you know much about prostitution, I have no clue how they dress! but I guess you expert in it.LOL

• You obviously can't read English. I said that skirt makes all MY skirts look like it. I didn't say that skirt looks like something a prostitute would wear.

Look who's the idiot now. Go back to elementary school and learn to read properly.

• I think it's professional. It's cute:)

• Honestly the skirt fits you well, its just really out of style. The frill at the bottom makes it look frumpy as well as just the plain material. There is nothing interesting about it. I would go for something that is called a high waisted body-con skirt long. This will still give you that same shaply figure while being up to date on trends and getting you more looks :)

• whats wrong with "frumpy"?

• Look I'm not trying to insult you... I gave my honest opinion if you don't like it sorry.

• ...whats wrong with u

where did I say you try to insult me?

i just explained you why I choose this style of skirt

• Looks good for a formal occasion.