Bust development - one breast growing quicker than the other?

Girls, when you reached the stage of life when your bust was developing, did you experience one breast growing quicker than the other?

Most Helpful Girl

• my left boob is bigger

What Girls Said 4

• No, they grew at the same rate.

• No, never noticed that and now that they are fully grown they are pretty much the same size.

• luckily mine are the same size but for most one is usually bigger than the other. like my friends boobs is completely uneven. one is like one cup size bigger! its bad ahaaha

• Yer my left is bigger every ones are a little diff

What Guys Said 1

• It is natural when the breasts aren't the same size or one is growing quicker than the other. The way that breasts work is by how much fat your body your body decides to add to each breast. the only way the people you see on TV or magazines have perfect breasts is because they had gone through surgery and had implants put in. No matter how your breasts are shaped or how fast one may grow it is the way God had intended them to be. You should not let them worry you about how they are because every girl world with natural breasts aren't the same size.