How should I do my makeup for prom?

How should I do my makeup for prom? I have a long watermelon colored dress. I would also like to emphasize my eyes.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing over barring. I assume your dress has a lot of color. Don't put too much on your face. It will take away from the deeds and make you look over caked.

Do browns and simple tones and a one color pop liner. This could be the red or green. & peach blush (if you're wearing some)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Okay, I have greenish blue eyes, and here's what I am doing for prom:

Concealer around the eye, and on sides of nose

brown liner around the eye and a brown gel eyeliner on top in a THIN line

goldish shimmer on lid

light brown matte in crease

highlight below eyebrows and on top of cheekbone

blush on apples of cheecks

It's very simple, and looks natural. If you wear a butt ton of foundation and primer, it won't show the real you.

Goodluck, have fun!<3

• It is easy to go over the top just because it is a special occasion. Think less is more and do a natural look.

• go for sexy and if the prom is at night thene go for heavy eye mackeup that should make your eyes look bigger and how about peachy look for your sheeks and lips that shoul do it

• Using blue or green eye makeup. A little exaggerated eyeliner!