Do most guys like wearing loose clothes or tight?

this one guy I liked used to wear tight shirts but baggy pants, and he was totally straight, do many guys wear tight shirts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally, I like wearing other peoples clothes. This mania has so engrossed me that I have begun stealing them from random clotheslines. Though I know it's wrong, and I'm bound to be caught, I no longer have control of my own mind...What size do you wear?

What Guys Said 9

• Personally I prefer more fitted type clothes. Nothing skin tight spandex-like, but just something that isn't loose and all bunched up hanging on me. That way it accentuates the cut of the body. As for pants, the tight jeans are ridiculous, but so are the really baggy kinds. Something that fit nice through the waist but has room in the crotch and legs is comfortable.

• I like wearing tighter clothes, but not too tight. Tight with a little bit of room, I do wear tight fitted shirts, but I workout like 5-6 days a week and am training for a triathlon. It drives my wife crazy wearing what I call fitted clothes. Baggy looks retarted IMHO, I don't know why guys still have baggy clothes these days, hip hop is dead and no one wants to see the waist part of your pants below your knees with your boxers hanging out the bag.

• I wear fitted shirtan stuff like hollister and shit so its kinda like they have shorter and "skinnier" arm holes and stuff usually above elbow length and I also have pants that well fit... they aren't overly huge or really tight but I would say just slightly over medium "tightness" lol got a ass I've been told and girls seem to like it so

• I wear somewhat baggy pants so my boys don't get all pinched up. Tight shirts are good because you're not swimming around in them and they show off your pecks.

• Really depends on the guy. I like wearing them sometimes but not all the time. Not much of a baggy pants type, I like wearing clothes that fit :). Different guys have different styles.

• I usually like regular fit or somewhat loose fitting jeans. Tight or skinny jeans squeeze my junk, and I think they look gay. As for shirts, a lot of times I like to wear form fitting muscle Abercrombie polos or a t-shirt that's not too big. I finally have some muscle definition going on, so I like to show that. However, a kid did suggest I was gay one time, because he said my shirt was too tight...so I try to be careful not to wear anything too tight. I almost got in a fight with him.

• i prefer relatively baggy, cause if its too tight, it makes for hard breathing, ya know?, but I can't stand those guys who wear like 10 times his own size, its like why even wear clothes then, ya know?

• im a guy that wears tight pants and loose shirts mostly spandex pants and a leather jacket when its cold or shiny leggings the in thing me and my girlfriend wear spandex together and we get lots of compliments

• I like wearing baggier clothes because I skate a lot and I find it easier to move around in. And plus baggy jeans won't rip like tight ones can

What Girls Said 2

• i don't care if it's tight really and average is good, but I hate it when you could fit five people in a guys pants ... most of my friends (guys) wear mildly tight to normal pants and shirts

i don't like baggy clothes... it takes longer to get to the skin lol XD

• Where I'm from guys that wear tight shirts are perceived as being one of two things-gay or in love with themselves.