Do you or have you ever felt unattractive?

If so please explain.

I'm just curious cause 99.9% of women I've ever seen I think are attractive in some way!

Question is for guys too.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• No, I never felt unattractive, because everyone can be attracted to anyone...no matter how they look.

But, I have felt ugly. I had thought I was ugly for a long part of my life. I have been through a lot when it comes to physical appearance, so I just like to avoid that issue. Although I like to debate attraction and etc here on G.A.G.

I consider "ugly" imperfections, we all have them. No one looks perfectly beautiful or handsome.

Something is always wrong, some of us are content with the way we look...some aren't.

• Well you are no were near ugly! You are very attractive. Everyone has imperfections but a good sense of humor, intelligence, charm, etc over shadow them every time :)

• Growing up I was called all kinds of of burnt, anorexic and nappy headed. Now meh... Don't really give a sh*t. I shine in my own light my own way. Holding my head up draws attention to my eyes. I get WAYYYY more compliments, and the new confidence has totally changed the outlook I have on myself. I'm sexy and I know it. lol!

• You know what kids are mean sometimes! I'm glad you figured out that words sick but you are awesome and they mean nothing. Good for you! :)

• As I get older, I begin to feeel better about my looks, but back in my 6th grade days, I had zero confidence.

but really, only you look like you, you control what you look like, how you dress, so on. but unless you do something crazy like plastic surgery, then you mine as well love yourself. no ones perfect and your only gonna look like one person until you die, and that's you.

-A

• Yup kids can say mean things. Yes no one is perfect. But a good sense of humor, intelligence, charm over shadows all in my opinion :) besides you are very attractive :)

• Yes, always. I still feel unattractive.

It's basically like you're trying to sell something that's extremely cool but comes in a really, really, crappy box. - That's how I feel.

Though, I understand there are much worse things in the world than being unattractive. Such as being unkind, or being unhappy.

• I know you feel unattractive, what do you objectively think? I.e. do you perceive it as being caused by how you look, or how your brain feels about how you look?

• I think you are very attractive :) I wish you could see yourself from someone else's eyes. You are pretty, have a great sense of humor, you are intelligent, fun to talk to.

You probably have to beat the boys off with a stick ;)

• yep I have. You just have those days where you don't feel attractive lol.

• of course! some days I have my ugly days and some I have my good looking days. it depends on how I feel that day and the outfit as well. I think everyone is attractive in their own way. people shouldn't worry about what others think about them. I was called "hideous and ugly" on this site by two angry guys at my answer but I don't care what anyone thinks. as long as I'm confident and love the way I look I'm good

• Exactly! People can say such mean things to hurt other people. It drives me crazy. I feel the same as you. I don't care what other people think of me. I like me :)

And besides you are very attractive :)

• Yup. Depends on the mirror you look in :P

• Well I think you are perfect the way you are! You know what a mirror doesn't show... And awesome sense of humor, charm, intelligence, etc. ;) those are more important

• Haha alright :P

• yes I did not on the body level no it is on the face level I am ensecure about my nose hhh it is weird ha I've been told that my nose is good but I don't nkow why

• depends on the day but mostly no

• i always feel unattractive. I have zero confidence & I'm insecure.

• I bet you are perfect. Maybe guys are nervous to talk to you, it doesn't matter what other people think. Everyone has an opinion and there are a lot of negative people in this world. Do you really want them as friends? I wouldn't :)

• Yes. I feel too short. My boobs and thighs make me feel fat. I get occasional acne, nothing too bad but still. My hair doesn't always work out. My outfits don't always look great. But it's the worst when someone says something about it. Then it stings.

• To be honest it's not that you feel unattractive, it's mostly because someone says or does something that makes you feel like that. Sometimes I go out feeling pretty hot and it's all good but then one of my boy mates can say something about my hair or what I'm wearing or whatever and then I'm just like 'Sh*t I'm ugly, just wanna go home and lock myself in my room for ever!'

• You shouldn't listen to one person. Everyone has an opinion. He might even be joking around. If you feel hott that's all that matter! ;) trust me I be a lot of other people think you are hott too :)

• When my confidence is down, sure, I feel unattractive. Also, sometimes women can base their beliefs about themselves on what a man they are interested in says. I have a built in mechanism that loses interest in a guy who is not in to me. Helps a lot.

• Good for you in your mechanism! I do the same. I bet you are perfect. I don't listen to other people everyone has there own opinion. As long as you like you that's all that counts :)

• Yes, if you base your self-worth on others, you are in for a bumpy ride. Oh, and thank God I am not perfect. Perfection is unattainable and would be boring, plus it would make you a target for anyone who was feeling less than great :) I am happy with myself most days and when I am not it means I have let something slip and I need to kick it back up.

What Guys Said 5

• This a question only posed to girls? Cause there's plenty of times I do, not that it gets me down or anything.

• I do ALL the time.

• Yep :/

• All the time.

• Yes.

It seems to only happen when I take photo's.