What do you HONESTLY think about overweight and obese people?

Sometimes I feel like people sugarcoat their words so as not to hurt others who are overweight or especially the obese ones. Let's be honest here (you can go anonymous) and say what you REALLY think about:

1) Overweight people (who have not so much pounds to lose)

2) Obese people (who have a lot to lose)

P.S. Please specify if you're average build, skinny, overweight or obese.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't give a f***. Oh my GOD I don't give a f***. What I do give a f*** about is people who rhyme off a lot of bullsh*t about how much they know about the internal psychology of an obese person, about how they're lazy and don't take care of themselves, and worst of all, the outright communist approach of how they cost them good taxpayer money.

F*** those people. Don't EXPLAIN ****s. My GOD. Write people off as a textbook example, who the f*** are YOU? Even the term 'overweight'. Over WHAT weight, pal? The weight you decided people should be, otherwise you'll point your finger at them and mark out their shortcomings? The weight over which you become Mao and they become a gook? F***off, you hypocritical conceited F***S.

Overweight people are fine by me, man. I'm quite attracted to overweight girls, even. Not so much boys, but it doesn't upset me that they exist. Plus, you have some great people who are real fatties. Some of my favorite jazz musicians are HUGE. I think it's great, too, you get some bastard who's REALLY big, it's a great image.There's something inherently stylish about it.

I'm skinny, I'm actually underweight.

What Guys Said 10

• 1. I really don't care about that sort of thing, if they look normal, they are normal in my eyes.

2. Sure they are a bit big, but it really depends on how they carry themselves in terms of manners. If they are kinda always eating, greedy for food, etc, then yeah , it comes off as gross or inconsiderate.

Other then that, I don't care, except for when it comes to hooking up, with a person who has a body shape like 1, I would like to see them naked over a person whose number 2) body shape.

My body physique is Athletic.

• Big people are the best people. Probably the nicest out there (well some). I wouldn't consider myself dating one though. I perfer my significant other to be "man-handling size".

One of my very good friends is overweight, but he's seriously one of the coolest guys I've ever met. I don't judge all obese people, but some of them definitely need to look in the mirror and understand how to motivate themselves to drop a couple pounds.

• I think they're f***ed up.

But maybe because here are very few of any such people, as I'm not used to see a lot of them.

A little bit over their normal body mass according to their height and gender is fine.. it doesn't look so distinct.

And genes play a great deal. My cousins got tendency to be overweight. Their father also got the same tendency. They -have- to watch what they eat and also have to exercise to maintain normal weight.

But obese people, you can't just blame "genes" in this case. They're just too lazy to work out and with too weak will-power to stop eating that junk food which makes them fat.

However it's still puzzling me how it's even possible to reach such enormous weight.. in Europe are some overweight people but super-extra-large obese people here are not seen.

Maybe it's because the food in the USA is sh*tty with godknowswhat added there...

My weight (now) is proportionate to my height, but I got the opposite "problem" - I got tendency to be too skinny so I have to eat more, especially protein and instead of cardio my thing is strength training.

• It depends on the scenario. I don't appreciate them using their size or image as excuses or reasons for certain behaviors, such as an obese person claiming someone to be shallow for turning them down. On dating sites it's an annoyance when they list themselves as curvy" or other clever things, I also believe it's dangerous behavior on their part. I also don't appreciate more physically fit and healthy people ripping on overweight and obese individuals as they may not know what brought the individual to that weight. The best advice I can give to an obese individual is to NOT go to online forums for exercise advice. Fitness encouragement and support are fine, but as for actual exercises and nutritional plans, consult your doctor. If you want help from others to get healthy (which there is nothing wrong with), you want them to have credentials.

• They need to stop being lazy, it's not hard to get off your ass and exercise a couple times a week. I also don't sugar coat fat people: if you're curvy, big boned, chubby, etc, you're fat I'm sorry. I trained my boy who had been overweight all his life, and in just 4 months, he lost 130 pounds. I don't buy into fat people unless they have a thyroid issue or something.

• I'm athletically built. Some big people don't mind being that way, in which case I've got nothing to say except good for you. You should do what make you happy. However the ones who don't like where they're at just need some self esteem and to realize they have the power to change their situation. Luckily people generally have tact. It's unacceptable to just go up to someone with some sort of problem and make them feel like feel like sh*t about it. They know deep down how they are no matter how okay with it they seem. They need motivation not insults.

• I'm a chubby chaser. So they (including and especially my wife) are HOT.

Serious. I find it a turn on. Extremely exciting.

• Why is it exciting?

• What is your build?

• 5'1" 160 pounds

• i truly sympathize with people who have disorders and what not. its too bad that their genes do not allow them to be fit or thin. however I really don't like fat people who are just fat cause they are too lazy, don't like healthy foods or "dont have the time to work out" that's bullsh*t! there are 24 hours in the day, use one of them to work out. I'm fit

• There's a morbidly obese woman who plays flute in my orchestra. She has a son so yes, some guy found her attractive...I just wonder how big he had to be to be able to stand that amount of pressure.

I'm neither skinny nor large. I'm not average either. I'm just small

• I don't have much of an opinion. I dislike the ones that complain about not being able to lose weight, but they really aren't trying that hard to reach their goal. That's with anyone, though. Gotta actually work for it. I find the ones that can't even get out of bed anymore disgusting. That's all I have.

I am average.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'2 1/2, weigh 117

Obese or fat, it's become the norm in the US and it's pathetic. I think it's ironic how all of these supposed hormonal and medical issues exist ONLY in the US, because the rest of the world(including other developed countries, not poor nations) do not have the obesity problem we do here in America.

Yaddayaddayadda, filler, preservatives, chemicals, bullsh*t excuses, cause no one is forcing anyone to eat chips and McDonalds.

I think fat women should get off of their asses and lose weight instead of calling themselves curvy, condemning guys for not finding them attractive & saying "real women have curves." Curvy =/= fat

And 14 is indeed plus sized, so I think they should get over the fact that HIGH END designers, who are aiming at wealthy individuals, who are normally thin/in shape, only have sizes up until 10/12 and use THIN models to wear clothing that ONLY looks good on THIN people.

Yes, I do generally find fat people to be disgusting. One of my close friends is really close with this girl I don't like, but I remained on good terms with her cause I used to buy from her brother. I remember we went to Cicis before a football game and she would pull the crust off and was smelling it and rubbing it all over her nose and she was like "whattt?" when we were looking at her funny.

I know she doesn't represent all fat people, but it's gross to see them have such bad habits.

It's also ironic how every fat person on the internet claims to be fit. They all run 5 miles a day, eat nothing but fruits and veggies yet weigh a ton.

I think fat people make too many damn excuses

• To me it all depends on how you carry your weight. Whenever I gain weight it goes everywhere and not just one place so I'm more balanced. The beginning of this year I was considered overweight now I'm "normal", but everyone told me I didn't need to lose weight. Whenever I see someone that looks like they could lose some pounds I want to go up to them and just start talking to them about health and what they're doing to their body by not being active. I don't look down on them because I have been there before and know what its like to be suck and not feel like doing anything, but I also know what it feels like when you accomplish something and have more energy :).

• I think people who are actually fat should stop calling themselves curvy, you have rolls! Also I don't feel sympathetic to people who gorge themselves and love food too much, and blame others for why they are fat(only exception is if the person has a medical condition).

I am average build.

• Idc.. I'm not gonna judge someone over there weight.

n I'm 101lbs so average

• Honestly, other people's weight doesn't matter to me. It doesn't affect me. Oh, it might be because they're lazy and stuff their face with junk food? Who the f*** cares---there are a lot of skinny people who eat like sh*t and are lazy too.

They're people, That's what I think of them. Who am I to judge them, especially if I don't know them personally?

(I'm 5'5", 130 lbs).