Is it wrong to wear skinny jeans now?

So, would you day it's inappropriate to wear skinny jeans, because I was listening to the radio worm my mom, they were discussing modesty, she exclaimed "Something you should try". But, I don't dress proactively. The most risky thing I wear are skinny jeans

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's wrong but if you're going for modest skin tight skinny jeans aren't the way to go. I think your mom should give you a little more credit though because if skinny jeans are the most risque thing you wear, you're way more modest than the majority of girls. Depending on what your culture or religion is, your mom may be being unreasonable.

What Guys Said 2

• Only if you don't have the butt for it

• I love skinny jeans. it might just be a fashion thing where they've been in style so long that every one is use to them.

skinny jeans are just fine and you should not feel the need to dress more proactively.

What Girls Said 9

• I wear them everyday and I don't look provocative at all. I wear them with t shirts and stuff. I think I look adorable. :D

• It s okay to wear skinny jeans just not the colroful kind becuase that was so 2009 butttt don't wear them to the point that you can clearly see yoyr panty line or to the point were your circulation is cutting off.if you feel confindent in them and like them wear it...pls answer my ? in return

• Well...it depends on how tight they are, maybe? You can wear skinny jeans that are not skin tight...or like jeggings...Also...if they are way too tight..you can always wear a longer shirt. My parents were like that with me when I was younger...they are just lookig out for your...guys your age can't control their hormones...But if you like them...keep wearing em...I wear skinny jean all the time...as do many people...just be comfortable with yourself either way.

• No, skinny jeans are fine, almost everyone wears them. Maybe you should just ask her what she thinks is provocative about how you dress.

• Skinny jeans are great...there is nothing wrong with wearing them.

• no, jeans are not provactive

• Skinny jeans = amazing. I wear them almost everyday and see nothing wrong with that.

• Skinny jeans are fine, better than looking frumpy with anything too big or dealing with bad sizing.

• they aren't provocative.