Do you like tattoos?

my dad said I could even though me mum disagrees but I'm thinking about getting one... what do you think about them? do you find them gross or sexy

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't have any tattoos because I don't like the idea of painting my body with something I might not like in 10+ years. In the past year or more I have been thinking about getting one but it might be another 2-3 years before I get it, assuming I don't change my mind.

on women if it's a few 1-4 small ones or 2 medium ones it's fine as long as they don't have any names. However girls who are covered in tattoos are generally a turn off because you can't see their skin or even personality through the ink. I will say however is if I find myself falling in love with a girl I might end up looking past the tattoos but as most people know first impression means allot.

• thanks! yea I was thinking about getting a small one one the back of my neck so my hair can cover it whenever I want to but I am still not certain about getting it either.

• i've been able to stop at one lol, I've had mines for 5 years now.

• that's pretty good. most people I know who have tattoos have more than 6 of veering shapes and sizes.

What Guys Said 8

• While a certain person might question me later for reading this, I'll say it anyway :)

I don't dislike tattoos. I find tattoos, depending on many factors, to be either neutral feeling or good looking. Of course it depends on the girl, her style, the tattoo itself. Of course, there are bad tattoos as well.

My thoughts: I don't see the need to put something on your body forever. It's not that "what is it going to look like at age 80" argument, but I just don't get my fancy tickled by them. Not only because of the risk of the tattoo looking bad, but the fact that it does change your look. I think there is nothing better than a clean skinned beauty, so anything other than that is chancing it.

So yeah, tattoos are fine and I don't dislike them. I just wouldn't prefer them, if any of this makes sense.

• lol thanks for your answer, that's actually what my mum said and the thing that I will not be able to remove it when I'm tired of it is a bit stressing

• Nah, I like tattoos. Get them if you want :)

• haha cheers, but I'm still thinking about it, I will see if there is one that could be my favouuritee so that way I cannot get annoyed by it (:

• Turn off

• I don't like them really. I especially don't like big ones or too many. If I were you I would think hard before I got one and if you decide to go for it have a small one in a place that can be covered!

• I don't like them.

• A couple tasteful ones are okay, but any more than that and it's just trashy.

• No I don't really like tattoos.

• gross

• I don't like them

What Girls Said 8

• I live for tattoo next to piercings. I have more tattoos than I care to admit. As long as its appropriate and you like one, go for it.

• If its a small tattoo and its hidden then fine.

But if your doing your entire body in tattoos like its an art wall then there's a problem. You'll never be able to find a decent job looking that way. (Harsh reality, but welcome to the real world)

Tattoos are fine has long has it isn't too extreme.

• Depends on the size and location of the tattoo. Generally speaking, I like them more on guys rather than girls. I don't really like any tattoos on girls (I think they're all gross looking) UNLESS it's a small, tasteful one in a good place (foot, shoulder, ect.) I would personally never get a tattoo though.

• I wouldn't personally get one but as for on other people idgaf lol.

• Tats are okay.. as long as it's not tons of them. I have only one, and that's all I'm going to have.

• i like some, but mostly no..

• I don't really like tattoos minus a few exceptions, and I def don't like the "sleeve" look, or the whole body being covered by them.

• yea I was thinking about getting a small one, the idea of the whole body being covered by them makes me ill

• I love 'em.