Ladies: how much is too much muscle on guys? or more the merrier?

if you actually care of course

I know some find it disgusting or just don't favor it?

like lets take Taylor from Twilight in new moon. what's your opinion on that much muscle he had on ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Any more than Taylor from Twilight is too much.

• he has a really small frame, does total size make a difference or is it the composition?

What Girls Said 10

• Blood vessles are buldging. No. not okay. Taylor from twilight's neck muscles are too big. looks awkward.

As long as the skin has an even tone and its not blood vessles sticking out (with the exception of while working out in some way)

I love a guy with good arms though!

• If he winds up looking like the dad from the movie The Incredible, then he's scary.

And if I saw a boy like Taylor Laughtner with his muscle's on the street, I'd jump on him.

• He has a good amount but I prefer having more muscle on the shoulders/arms/chest, basically a strong back and broad shoulders. < Even slim guys look great with a strong back and broad shoulders.

Umm too much? Well maybe not like Arnold, leave that for Hollywood! :P

• for me Taylor is too much..!( not finding him that attractive..!) just try to be fit, don't have to show a lot of muscle..:)

• I prefer fit, not muscular and hulkish.

• I don't know what it is with the obsession with taylor lautner... He seems too stocky for me. I like lean and medium toned body types... Like adam levines, of course no guy has his body type, but something close to that.

• ive never watched twilight... but I'm not really in to guys with a lot of muscles

• Taylor's look yumm! emm.. to much like Ronnie from jersey shore is yucky

• I think muscles are HOT! Lol I like feeling small compared to the guy that I am dating so muscles are a good thing in my opinion. Just don't over do it like some of the guys on Jersey Shore lol... but if they are like the guy's from Twilight than your good to go.

• The only amount of muscle I don't like is body builder muscle...that's too much. Anything less than that is good to me.

What Guys Said 0