Girls does this ever bother you? Guys do you ever notice it?

Girls: whenever you where a short skirt or shorts do you ever notice that when you cross your legs all your thigh fat goes to the side to make it look twice as big? Does it bother you?

Guys: Do you ever notice it. if so what do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's pretty simple physics (displacement). It's completely normal and I can't imagine anyone expecting anything else to happen, or be shocked or put off when it does, so you're fine.

What Guys Said 3

• i would not notice that. if I were looking I'd probably be trying to catch a glimpse when she uncrosses more than anything =p

• I love it either way, just cross your legs facing me...and slowly

• I do notice. It's not unattractive or anything, so no worries.

What Girls Said 6

• I have really thin legs and I feel like my legs do something like that when they have muscle. I don't know if it's my eyes playing tricks on me or if my leg definition is just weird

• same for me when I'm standing or walking they are toned but when I sit down its like they grew

• yeah like my muscle is separated from my bone or some crazy sh*t like that!

• lol yes! then my thighs look huge :(

• I definitely notice that - I try to cover it with a bag or a jacket LOL

• LOL I do the same thing or just cross at my ankles

• No it does not, its a way of life and gravity etc.

• IT BOTHERS THE HECK OUT OF ME! I'm like I'm not fat or anything! It's just this stupid skin!:(

• No, it doesn't bother me. There are so many more important things in life than to get hung over stupid sh*t like that.