Mom won't let me wear eyeliner still?

I really want to wear eyeliner without having to ask my mom, I did something at the beginning of the year and she still hasn't really put it behind me yet. How can I get this privilege back?

Most Helpful Girl

• did you stab someone with eyeliner? why would she take away eyeliner as a punishment? well,talk to her,do something to make up for what you did

• I jut talked to a former pastor my mom didn't like

• well she's being a bit dramatic. and I don't see what eyeliner has to do with that. talk to her about it.

What Guys Said 1

• what did you do to make her hate eyeliner?

as the girl said, tell her why you want to

wear it, and how sorry you are for

doing whatever it is you did.

What Girls Said 4

• Talk to her, I can't see why not allowing you to wear eyeliner is like a punishment but then again I don't know what you did

• my mom doesn't let me wear eyeliner and I'm 23.

• she thinks I look like a streetwalker with it.

i guess I will go au naturale for a very long time (as long as I'm living with my mother)

• I'm sorry that happened to you, but my mom was the same way. Especially if you are an attractive young lady. Eyeliner, especially if you put it on heavy can make you look significantly older, and from my mom's perspective, she did not want older men looking at me or approaching me in a sexual way. How old are you? I wasn't allowed to wear it until 15.

• 17, but I'm almost died when I was a baby so my parents are strict with me

• Ask her, not us.

Tell her how you feel, be sincere about regretting what you did wrong, and ask to make some kind of agreement that you will do (responsible action) for (amount of time) to earn (privledge).