Girls, how short or long is your hair?

Do you style it? How long does it take you? Do you prefer your hair to be short or long? My girlfriend has medium length hair, she only likes to braid it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I consider my hair long; it goes almost to my boobs. I comb it while it's wet, blow-dry it, and straighten the bangs, but it takes me only about 20 minutes after I get out of the shower. I keep it in a ponytail most of the time.

I notice I go through phases when it comes to hair length. I like long hair most of the time, but then it starts getting tangled and hard to manage, so I cut a bunch off and donate it to Locks of Love. Then I keep it short for a few months because it's easy, but then I get bored and decide I want it long again. And then it repeats. :)

What Girls Said 14

• Nearly shoulder-length in the back, chin-length in the front. Just enough for a "diva flip" my friend says.

How long does it take to what? To grow? I had a pixie cut before, and b*tt-length hair before that, so I think it's been about two or three years to get it this long again. To style (daily)? About five to ten minutes, tops. Some days, if I don't have time to blow dry, I slick it back and tie it in a knot; usually I blow it out like Farrah Fawcett and go about my business.

A braid might suit her face more. I don't braid mine because it doesn't look right with my hair type and my face. The FF do gives a softer, sort of sultry look. Tying the hair back gives a more stern/serious look.

• My hair is midway down my back so pretty long- I like to take care of my appearance so I style it differently depending on what my outfit choice is for the day- sometimes I have it straight- other times curly or wavy. It's fun and it makes me feel good to know my hair is looking nice

• My hair is long enough.

I don't style it as much as I used too. Though, it would normally take me about 20 minutes to do any style for my hair. Also, it depends on the weather.

I want it to be short again but it grows out too fast and also, my hair is like my security blanket.

Braiding it is awesome too, fishtail braids is my favorite.

• I have medium length to long hair. It's dark brown and curly so I really have to maintain it. Braids make your hair neat and tidy so yeah I usually wear mine in braids and then let it loose. Or use a curling lotion/serum so I can tame the curls around my fingers after I shower. I always have leave-in-conditioner or anti-frizz cream in my hair. I typically don't like taking more than 10 minutes to do my hair so I just do whatever is quickest which is usually braids or curling cream.

• Mine skims my lower back. I loveeee having long hair, but I've had my hair cut above my shoulders before, too :)

Most days I'll just have it down (naturally wavy) or put it up. It'll take be about 5 minutes :P

I change things up. Sometimes I'll have it down (natural, straight or curled), or braid it, fishtail braids, ponytail, messy/slick buns, updos, etc. Depends on where I am going and how lazy I feel :P

• My hair is... Medium? Long? Something in between. And mostly I just simple brush my hair and go with that, it takes less than 5 minutes, it's easier and I usually don't want to spent a lot of time in front of the mirror to do something that will fail anyway, it's because of some natural curls I have randomly different places, and also because I'm not that much into it.

• Mine is layered. The longest is halfway down my back. I'm naturally blond but my under layer is dyed a dark brown, so it's a big contrast. It's kinda a wild mane. Pretty wavy, getting more curley. I usually braid it or put it up in a bun if I don't leave it down. It's a pain in the butt, but I love it :)

• My hair is in between my shoulders and ears, with a bang that covers my right eye. It's very thick and straight right now. I like it. It's easy to manage.

• It goes past my shoulders, no idea what your idea of long is. I used to style it more, now I try not to damage it so much. It took me anything from 15 minutes to one hour, depending on what I was doing. I prefer it long.

• A smidge past my shoulders. Doesn't take me but like 10min. really to blowdry & stuff. I don't do a lot of fancy things w/my hair, unless I have an occasion, or feel like getting dolled up. :)

• Around waist length, loose curls or waves, 5 mins, long.

• I have f*** style all day long! :3 tihi

• it's about mid back length, with layers and side bangs.

• whn curly my hair is up to mu shoulders, when straight its 3 inches past my shoulders.

i miss having long curly hair, but its not possible to have long curly hair if I continuously straighten it. due to societal pressures that have imposed personal insecurity, long curly hair will probably never be in the books for me. oh, well.

What Guys Said 0