Girls,if your boyfriend bought underwear for you that he thought were s*xy but you didn't?

Would you still wear them even tho you don't like how they look , but there hot too him?

0|0
16|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, since he's going to be the one looking at them not me. The same reason I consult him on perfume while I'll be wearing it, I don't really smell it, he does.

1|3
    2|0

What Girls Said 15

• Unless I feel truly uncomfortable in them for some reason (whether physically or emotionally), I'll wear them at least a couple of times when I'm with him. But I won't wear them all day if I don't really love them- and I'd rather work towards finding something we BOTH like.

1|3
    0|0
  • Yes.

0|3
    0|0
  • Lol, I would for him, but if it was something really slutty, I wouldn't.

1|1
    0|1
    • only I will ever see them , and her of course.

• Wear them? Like in front of him, etc? Or all day lol...As long as they weren't granny panties (some guys probably find those sexy...) I would strut around in them for him, sure. :)

0|3
    0|0
    • Granny panties?NO F***ING WAY ! LOL

Just for casual wear , like everyday use such as under jeans or skirts or whatever.

I would see her doing shopping in the supermarket or studying in class etc knowing she's wearing them , and turns me on

• I guess that'd be okay, then, but I mean...I'd have to find them comfy. I am really weird about my underwear being comfy if I am in them all day...

• dont worry, there comfy!

• Yeah I'd wear them for him, my boyfriend loves it when I do something like that for him :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I would for him,

0|3
    0|0
  • I would wear them, yes. It'll make me happy seeing him happy.

0|2
    0|0
  • If he really liked them, then sure I would wear them, unless I didn't like because they were super uncomfortable or something. Then maybe I would put them on for just enough for him to see before taking them off haha

1|0
    0|1
  • Yes, he would be happy and it wouldn't be that much of an effort.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah! :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd totally wear anything, I like trying new things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't feel comfortable with my boyfriend buying me underwear.

2|0
    0|2
  • Yes I would

0|3
    0|0
  • It depends on how uncomfortable they were... What my underwear looks like doesn't really matter except when I'm pantless (a small minority of the day).

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd wear them once for him, and sort of hide them behind the plank in my closet...by accident, of course. I might surf a VS online catalogue and say "Ooh, do you like that one?" as I cuddled up with him. He'll ultimately get the message.

1|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 1

• I think I like the answers where she would help him pick one out they both enjoy.

1|0
    0|1