Do you like girls wearing sweatpants, hair tied, no makeup on?

sweapants, hair tied, chilling with no makeup on :p

Most Helpful Guy

• If her face is very attractive with/without make up, I don't care what her fashion sense is, Who am I to judge?

So yes, sure.

• I'd prefer it if she wore SOME make-up...why should we not try to look good for each other? Even if your "just hanging out", its no excuse for either of you to stop chasing the train.

• If she's only attractive with make up, then I'm not interested.

What Guys Said 10

• 1385412045120845120410854120 <--- Is that like the phone number to call if we do? =P

Out and about, not really... Lounging around the house, sure it can be interesting.

• Which girl in particular are we talking about? That kind of matters.

• Thats when your the prettiest

I hope that you don take it wrong

• Yep absolutely love it!

• Beautiful women are beautiful not matter what, but I will not go after women who are dressed like that in public, to me it says that they don't really care about their appearance and are much more likely to let themselves go later in life

• Bluntly, no...if you want positive attention, look good. Go for yoga pants instead...they will at least show your curves.

• so you wouldn't like your girlfriend not wearing makeup when she is just hanging out with just you?

• i love that look

• YES! I LOVE it! ...(:(:(:

• I like it, hopefully she's cute though :)

• just not in public

What Girls Said 3

• okay ms drake :P

If a guy is in a relationship he shouldn't mind seeing his girl dressed down.

• funny since that's what I'm doing lol

• i'm wearing nike shorts (considering it's 80 degrees outside and I'd be smothered in sweats) and my hair is in a bun... no makeup. I'm feeling great. I know my guy sure doesn't mind me like this. he thinks any makeup is too much on me.