Black girls like having a rather big butt...is this cliché true?

So I'm asking the black girls on here...do you think a bigger butt looks better on you? And also, do you think it only looks good on black girls or on girls generally? Who of you black girls does NOT have a big butt and likes it that way?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all black women, but I like having a big butt...to an extent. I used to have a very large ass all the way until junior year of high school (everyone either made fun of me in elementary or just eye-googled it...). When I had my first job at 16, I lost a lot of weight, and of course my butt naturally went down.

Right now, it's round and medium-sized (not large like it used to), but I check myself in the mirror to see if it's gone flat.

So the point is that no, I don't particularly like having a big ass, but I'll be damned if I had a flat one.

What Girls Said 14

• I wish my butt was bigger. I don't think its that big but it's probably on the bigger side than average. yes a big ass looks good on me as well as all girls. there are different types of butts but in general it should be round and pop out

• I'm part black and in terms of small, big or medium, mine is medium probably leaning towards the smaller side. Still has shape and is firm, so it's all good in the hood

Big asses aren't always attractive, especially when it's accompanied by excess fat all over the body.

Big asses can look good on other races, it's moreso about proportion and shape, less about the size

• SO many questions on here about black girls -__-...LOL and no please any bigger and my butt will block out the sun :P

• I'm black and I have a big butt, it runs in the family (on my mom's side), I'm okay with my butt, I've become comfortable with my butt. Its gotten me a lot of unwanted attention and I catch guys staring at it, and it gets annoying.
    I think a big butt looks good on ANYBODY, it shouldn't matter your race.
    I also think you should have the right body for it, and what I mean is you shouldn't be really skinny with a big butt it looks weird.

• I do not have a big butt, and I swear it has gotten smaller since I have lost weight, but yes I do want my butt to be bigger, nothing ridicolous like nicki minaj.

Butts can look good on anybody as long as it is porportional.

• I mean I am a black girl and my but is big but it's not that big, as you see other black females with real fhat ass's lol. But I like it to a extent sometimes, buy my butt draws to much attention from guy's sometimes. I like it sometimes I can't stand it at others because when a guy talks to me you look in people face and not what's behind them that rude. So my thing is sure it's OK to have a big Butt but sometimes people use that for all the wrong reason. smh

• Never had one. Cannot imagine how it is. How do those video vixens make their booties jiggle? Etc.

• I would love a bigger bum-bum.

• No Black girls like it that..

I wish, I had a big butt.

• I want bigger boobs

• I can't really tell if I have one but I don't really care

• I'm not sure if I have a big butt, my white friends say its big but when I'm with my black friends they say that its really small. I think its because I don't have vey big hips so my bum isn't wide. It kind of comes out so its like 'perky'.

• Can't speak for everyone, but I like having a big butt.. I guess other races would look fine with it to..

• No I really don't care if mine is average sized

What Guys Said 2

• There are big butts in every ethnic background/race... it's all genetics.

• That wasn't the question. I didn't ask if nlack girls more likely have bigg butts, I asked if they would like a big butt (in case they don't have a big one) or like it the way it is (in case they do have a big one), opposed to white women.

• Ahh sorry, yeah I totally read the title wrong... lol

• I'm not a black girl but I am a guy I'm 21 my name is alexander and I think yeah a girl looks better with a bigger butt but to me it just doesn't matter

• I think you accidentally answered the wrong question.