(Girls) What do you think of...?

Guys with long hair. I personally have pretty long hair for a guy around 8in. I've been thinking of lobbing it off, and I was wondering what peoples opinions are about dudes with lushes locks.

Thanks for answers. I keep my hair clean. My hair is a darkish and is straight with natural wave and everything about my hair is thick.

Most Helpful Girl

• To me honestly it depends on what the guy looks like.guys can look so-so depending on how they pull it off. But in my opinion I'd perfer a guy with shorter hair usually when I see guys cut off their hair they look 100 percent better/cuter.

My ex had shoulder length hair and he cut it reccently like a couple years back and he looks WAY better. Me and him are still friends lol but yeah cutting your hair does improve your looks because it's cleaner, more manlier and I don't know and it doesn't hide from your face.

What Girls Said 9

• If your hair is healthy and not dirty/greasy or dry then I think it can look pretty hot on some guys. If you have the face and confidence to pull it off then go for it. However, if it goes far past your shoulders then you risk looking like a manly chick :P. Personally, I think it looks best when it's straight and a darker color. Like on some native guys! If its curly though, I usually find it to be a turn off.

As long as you can work it, short and long are both nice.

• i like this link that's basically shoulder length but when it's longer than that,it could go either way,sometimes it's hot (if the guy is right,the hair is right) but sometimes,it looks too...''nurtured'' and I'm not really into it link link but still,it's just hair,not a big deal

• a LOT of guys in my school had long hair, and recently a lot of them have gotten it cut pretty short. like an inch, or a faux-hawk.

IT LOOKS SO SEXY.

i think you should deff do it, people will be surprised at how good-looking you turn out!

• Depends on the overall look. I actually think it looks kinda sexy when it's pulled back loose in a rubber band. Provided that you keep it clean and maintained, I think it would look hot!

• Short hair all the wayy!

• It can look so hot on the right person like Jason Momoa omfg ahhhh he is so sexy!

• i like short hair on guys

• I'd need a picture :)

Plenty of guys pull it off really well, but I've seen some who have no idea how to take care of their hair so it makes it less attractive. but I like all kinds of hair :D

• I personally prefer guys with short hair...like buzz cuts.

• I had to upvote that since I usually have a high and tight. 0 on the sides and 3 on top. It's short.

• lol why go anon for that?

What Guys Said 0