Going out with a taller girl?

im going on a date this Saturday with a nice girl. she is pretty and funny and super educated lol its just that I am 5.8 and she is 5.10. she said she is OK with that but I want us to have fun and not look awkward. am I thinking too much or is it really ok? what do you think

Most Helpful Girl

• Tall girls get used to dating guys who are shorter than them. I have a few friends who are that tall, and sometimes its hard for them to find guys who are taller ... especially as being tall isn't seen as feminine enough for some guys, so they only date girls who are 5'5 and under.

What Girls Said 2

• Well eveyone else can suck it. Why should you having fun have to do with anything other people think. She interested/likes you, if she didn't she wouldn't be going on a date with you. I think it's okay, don't feel awkward or it really will BE awkward. Just be yourself. Confidence is the key, girls love a man whose confident in himself (Don't be overly confident/egocentric girl do NOT like that lol). Now go sweep her off her feet.

Good luck!

• Personally, I refuse date someone who is shorter than me. When the guy is at least the same height or taller I feel a sense of security and I want to be the "smaller" one of the couple.

Everyone is different though. I've seen a few couples where the girl is taller than the guy or the girl is A LOT heavier than the guy, and they look very happy.

What Guys Said 3

• Oh damn. Get over it.

My wife is 5'8" as well.

I am 5'1"

Never stopped us. It works. And only two measly inches? Heck, you have nothing to worry about.

• She hot?

• you're thinking too much. It's fine :)